BY NICE!

Smart. Quality. Everyday. No Trans Fat Or Cholesterol. 7 G Protein Per Serving. Resealable Pouch. Made In Usa And Canada see more...

Meahlyn D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Every now and then I switch up my midday peanut choices and this brand is awesome! For the price, you get a great amount of these kernels. It isn't too salty, easy for on the go, and a good healthy option.
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these since they are out of the shell already. I would add more salt, but that is a personal opinion. Worth the price for sure.
LaJessica M.
Foodie Expert
I love sunflower seeds! I can eat a bag in 3 days. They are just too good. And I love that the bag is resealable, so you can eat them at your own convenience.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
Very tasty and just as good as a name brand product. Sunflower kernels are healthy and Fun to eat.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Foodie Expert
I love these. They are not too salty and I love them in my salad but love just snacking on them alone.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these sunflower seeds. I enjoy snacking on these or adding them to my salad as a bit of extra crunch.