BY NICE!

Blooming with Flavor Fruit Discs Wild Cherry ~ Orange ~ Lemon ~ Strawberry. Fat Free. Gluten Free. Artificially Flavored. Sweetened with Splenda® Smart.  Quality.  Everyday.™ 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• I love your butterscotch hard candies and always get them...1 Answers
  • Yeah; I found the thing I want on your website.... just ...1 Answers
  • Where can you find these always looking for sugar free it...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are ok. One of the ladies I work with has these out in her office but honestly I only suck on them when my mouth feels gross after eating greasy food or after I've had a smoke.
Crystal M.
Surprisingly Walgreen's candies are actually really good. Mouth full of flavor! It really has a great flavor to it. Many of their candies are sugar free, which is great for diabetics that have a sweet tooth.
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
These are really good. My grandma has diabetes and buys them all the time. She has us eating them also. You wouldn't really miss the sugar...get your sweet fix and keep it moving.
Kimberly B.
I have been doing a sugar cleanse (i.e., no sugar for 21 days), but I still have a major sweet tooth. These are the best to help get rid of that need for something sweet.
Carrie M.
Leesburg, FL
My husband loves hard candies but he is also diabetic. This is a great alternative for him not to mention they are only $1 a bag at Walgreens! Good flavor even better price!
Rachel H.
Round Rock, TX
These are a great Walgreens brand candy for diabetics or those trying to cut out sugar. They are full of flavor. Pretty cheap as well, especially with the Walgreens loyalty shoppers club card.
Melissa B.
I really like these, they help get rid of the sweets craving and don't taste nasty like other sugar free candies. This helps me out since I am a diabetic.
April P.
These are great tasting and a great value! Totally guilt free all the way around! Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a sugar free hard candy.
Lee L.
Thsee are good if you're having a small sugar craving. My grandmother has these in her home in a dish bowl and I always make sure to grab a few
Kathleen D.
I really like this , they are good quality and they taste good plus they are fat free and the price is convenient. I buy this all the time
Jill G.
Saint Paul, MN
Not sure where to fine these !!! Help please
I love your butterscotch hard candies and always get them at walgreens@gmail.com but now they tell me you haven't been delivering that flavor and they are not sure they will get them anymore. I use them for dry mouth and affect of my medications. How can I get more. They are the only ones that work...can you help me wth this? Thanks Anita Johnson
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Are these candies safe for children?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Where can you find these always looking for sugar free items.
kay c.
Weston, CT
Yeah; I found the thing I want on your website.... just NICE sugar free hard candies; I was then put through what seems like having to write a doctoral thesis ...join that, add this, tell them about that; am I white?, do I want to share points? and after all the damn questions, I still couldn't buy the damn candy. You are really not user free. Don't you want my money, ...jeez