BY NICE!

Blooming with Flavor Fruit Discs Wild Cherry ~ Orange ~ Lemon ~ Strawberry. Fat Free. Gluten Free. Artificially Flavored. Sweetened with Splenda® Smart.  Quality.  Everyday.™ 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• I love your butterscotch hard candies and always get them...1 Answers
  • Yeah; I found the thing I want on your website.... just ...1 Answers
  • Where can you find these always looking for sugar free it...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are decent sugar free hard candies. They have a funny texture but they taste really good. They also work good for a scratchy throats and are very soothing. They are very affordable and easy to find I usually grab these at one of the dollar stores.
Angel W.
Out of all of the products this brand has to offer, these hard candies aren't bad at all. The taste on a couple of the flavors i s abit "off" to me, but to keep in your desk drawer or in the car for the angel babies, they serve their purpose well and are very inexpensive. Very much worth the cost.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Got these as an impulse by while checking out at Walgreens. I always like to have small candies in my purse and these are a great addition to the collection. Its rare that I purchase "sugar free candy" because I feel like thats just an oxymoron! In all honesty, if you weren't told these were sugar free you'd never know.
Kelsey L.
I love shopping at Walgreens--you find some pretty great deals! Nice brand never disappoints! I go on a sugar-free kick every year it seems and these are perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth. Beware if you are mindless eating--the whole bag will be gone before you know it!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
These are great. They taste good without the sugars and for us diabetics that's a major plus. Now, you have to be careful. If you eat too may you'll end up in the bathroom for a bit, but if you need to do that then go for it. These have a great flavor and last quite a while. I like to get these on sale and stock up on them.
Hayat A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this candy. its really yummy and sweet one of the best i love the fact that it's sugar free and taste like it has sugar in it i bought it in walgreens and cvs it is very affordable and anyone can buy it really i would totally repurchase it again
Kait A.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nice! is such a great brand for a really great price. I enjoy hard candy (I guess that makes me an old woman) and sugar free is even better so I don't rot my teeth out sucking on these all day! Great flavor :))
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
This is my go to candy when i want a sweet snack and i know i cant because of my blood sugar. it comes in many flavors wild cherry,orange,lemon,strawberry, this is a fat free product sweetened with splenda.
Jaclyn K.
I really like these! They are sweet, just like candy that does include sugar. They also don't have an odd aftertaste like some sugar free candies. They have different flavors, which are ALL great!
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Great price. Oftentimes can get three for $2 on sale at Walgreens. Good flavor and individually wrapped. Perfect option for killing a craving for something sweet without added guilt.
Jill G.
Saint Paul, MN
Not sure where to fine these !!! Help please
I love your butterscotch hard candies and always get them at walgreens@gmail.com but now they tell me you haven't been delivering that flavor and they are not sure they will get them anymore. I use them for dry mouth and affect of my medications. How can I get more. They are the only ones that work...can you help me wth this? Thanks Anita Johnson
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Are these candies safe for children?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Where can you find these always looking for sugar free items.
kay c.
Weston, CT
Yeah; I found the thing I want on your website.... just NICE sugar free hard candies; I was then put through what seems like having to write a doctoral thesis ...join that, add this, tell them about that; am I white?, do I want to share points? and after all the damn questions, I still couldn't buy the damn candy. You are really not user free. Don't you want my money, ...jeez