BY NICE!

Smart. Quality. Everyday. Contains 50% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Product. Resealable Bag. see more...

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick snack. They have just a little bit of salt and only about 170 calories for 21 nuts which is pretty good because I only eat about a handful (10-15) nuts. I've tried other brands like trader joe's which were really salty, but these are just right.
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
I love the Nice! products and they are super affordable. I love that you can get almonds for such a decent price and the size of the bag is great! You really get a deal. They taste delicious and are good for you.
Lady R.
Lady R.
Foodie Expert
Not bad, too salty for my taste, the roasted flavor is a little bitter, but for $1 and change a bag you can't go wrong.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I love how cute these are and how great they taste! They are the perfect midnight snack for anyone!
Monsie D.
Monsie D.
East Elmhurst, NY
These are perfect.
I can eat them any time of day or night. They are beautifully salted and come in a resealable bag.

I don't think you can use these for cooking, but they are the epitome of a great, satisfying, salty, crunchy snack