Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsNice!
Premium Ultra Bath Tissue / Toilet Paper 12 Rolls

Nice! Premium Ultra Bath Tissue / Toilet Paper 12 Rolls

by Nice!

smart. quality. everyday. Each sheet is as plush as a lion and super soft. These strong and absorbent double rolls are a smart solutions for your everyday living. 176 2-ply sheets per roll. Each sheet: 10.8 cm x 10.1 cm. 250 sq ft Septic safe.

Why can't I find your "Nice!" bathroom paper anymore either online or in your stores in Manhattan, NYC?   If you discontinued it, say so in plain English so people won't be wasting their time searching.   Thanx for prompt answer.   :)
Start your review of Nice! Premium Ultra Bath Tissue / Toilet Paper 12 Rolls!
How would you rate this product?
Voëlla M.
Abilene, KS
This product is supple to the touch and isn't too rough. Designed with comfort in mind, this toilet paper honestly rock! I love how resistant to tear each tissue is!
CJ J.
Let me start by saying that this toilet paper is a great, less expensive alternative to Charmin. I absolutely love the ultra soft texture. It isn't the cheap one-ply type (let's be honest-- why do those even exist?!), and it definitely gets the job done effectively. I essentially don't even buy Charmin anymore unless it's a great deal. Why overpay and get nearly the same quality? I'm very pleased with this. And my neighborhood Walgreens nearly always has it in stock.
Jinal P.
Olive Branch , MS
I gave a try to this toilet paper. I love them. They work as good as the Charmin brand. They are soft and does not leave the lint of the paper. they are 2 ply which is good. The price point is amazing making them affordable. The quality is great. I recommend.
Acenia J.
This tissue is the right amount of softness yet is still wipes clean really well. I also love how it breaks down fast in water so it doesn't stop up your toilet. The low price makes it a winner!!
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
I thought this tissue would be thin and uncomfortable. But when I bought it and used it for the first time I was wild. It will leave you feeling brand new.
Nicole D.
Emporia, KS
This toilet paper leaves you feeling clean without costing and arm and a leg.
This toilet paper leaves you feeling clean without costing and arm and a leg.
Yesica V.
Liked this product. I have used it a lot. Like the quality. One can use 1 sheet over and over. The price is great specially if one is using coupons.
Katherine B.
Cincinnati, OH
Not bad for the price. If you're on a budget don't feel bad about buying this brand it's decent even without prints and scents
member-04896c0d3
I was skeptical of this TP at first. After using I was pleasantly surprised that it is soft and durable. Plenty on the roll for the price point. Would purchase again.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Springs
Just like the name of it, this toilet paper really is nice. It lasted my family a very long time too.