BY NICE!

Smart. Quality. Everyday. 0 G Trans Fat No Cholesterol see more...

• Where can you find this brand? How many calories? Are they good f...2 Answers
Nice! Pistachios in Shells
  • "Great snack and way cheaper than other bag of pistachios I have ever seen!" in 1 review
  • "They make the perfect healthy snack when I'm on the run and the quality is just as good as other, more-expensive brands." in 1 review
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I like this brand because they are cheap. It;s very difficult to find cheap bags of nuts. But you can't beat $2.99 at Walgreens vs the $7-$9 you'd normally pay.
Adrina D.
Lansdowne, PA
Very tasty treat , i could honestly have these anytime instead of eating something fattening and packed with calories and saturated fat and sodium.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great snack and way cheaper than other bag of pistachios I have ever seen! I love the Nice! products, always have great deals.
Dayana L.
Pistachios are so yummy! My sister and i buy it all the time at our local drugstore! Its a great snack with an awesome taste.
Leslie S.
I love Pistachios! And when it comes to Nice! There's literally nothing to complain about. They're perfect.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
I love pistachios but hate the high price, the nice brand has a reasonable price and great taste!
aleida m.
One of my go to snacks and cheaper than brand name stuff while still being good quality
Kylie M.
Pistachios are my favorites! They are a delicious snack for i the go or at work.
Julia J.
FPO, AE
I pick these up at our local Rite Aid almost one a week before work. They make the perfect healthy snack when I'm on the run and the quality is just as good as other, more-expensive brands.
Kylie M.
Where can you find this brand? How many calories? Are they good for you?