Home & Garden
Nice-pak Plus Germicidal Cloths

Nice-pak Plus Germicidal Cloths

Hospital-grade disinfectant wipe contains 14.85% alcohol to clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces. Effective against bacteria and viruses including MRSA, VRE, TB, E. coli 0157:H7, pseudomonas, salmonella, staph, RSV, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), hepatitis B and C. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: Non-Porous Surfaces; Material(s): Cloth.NICQ89084. Q89084. Nice-pak Nice-pak Plus Germicidal Cloths.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nice-pak Plus Germicidal Cloths!
How would you rate this product?
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I was sent 2 pkgs of these home after a major surgery where I had deep wounds. I disinfected everything before and once home I used these daily to clean my walker, bath, commode, equipment, bed and any items that came in to contact with me. I had this surgery repeated a additional 2 more times and not one time did I get a infection. I had a friend who died in a nursing home from this same surgery after she became septic. I will Always keep these on hand and anytime I or a family member has a open wound or surgery. Highly recommend!!
wendy S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Beat cleaning wipes available. we use them in our office to disinfect and it works well and fast.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
I mean, let's face it. People are totally dirty. They go out when they're sick and sometimes its out of their control. They barely wash their hands and they leave germs everywhere. I could buy stock in this product with as much as I use. Effectively removes germs, and its hospital grade. What's not to like?
Laura B.
Dawsonville, GA
Who doesn't love the easiness of these little wipes!?!? I love them!!!!! I have them in all the essential rooms of the house. bathroom kitchen and baby room

Looking for your answer?