BY NICE!

One Stop Candy Shop Nice!™ Mary Jane® candies are a classic treat made with chewy peanut butter and molassess.  They re sure to bring back sweet memories, so drop by the candy shop and let the nostalgia whisk you away! Smart. Quality. Everyday.™ 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Maryjane taste like a creamy peanut butter with bits of p...1 Answers
  • Where do you find these!? I haven't seen them in AGES!!!2 Answers
  • Do they have any kinds of this brand of candy that are pe...1 Answers
Nice! Old Fashion Mary Jane Candy
  • "what a treat this would be I love peanut butter and molassess and to have them mixed together these would taste so great" in 14 reviews
  • "Oh my goodness...I love Mary Jane candy when I buy a bag I usually eat the whole bag by myself... One of my favorite cravings." in 3 reviews
  • "Omg this are my moms favorite candy they are really good .... Chewy goodness ....." in 3 reviews
  • "really good they are chewy and the taste is really good and they have a little peanut butter taste but not overpowering " in 3 reviews
  • "Still love these old fashioned candy,,the tafffy and peanut butter combination is just right,,resist the urge to bite into in as your teeth will get stuck,,just savor them and enjoy" in 2 reviews
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I absolutely love these candies. Peanut butter taffy chews... I used to get them while trick or treating or from the local penny candy store (and my dad would steal all of them!). Now, I'm too old for trick or treating (not that anyone's passing these out!) and the penny candy store has long since closed...
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I loved getting these as a kid. There was a stop the sold them individually. I still love them. The peanut butter and molasses are a nice flavor combination. The only caution I'll pass on it that they can be a very sticky, chewy candy so watch your teeth!
isabella K.
Kristl P.
Mary Jane's are my favorite fall candy sweet nougat around peanut butter cannot be beat. It's an old fashioned candy that is so good because of it's simplicity. I like the cute wrapper with the old timey children, too.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bomb.com...I don't eat them as much as use to because my teeth, lol They stick to my cap, but I still get them to munch on from time to time, and all y nieces and nephews like them. Good price, good candy!
kim s.
I still loves these as an adult as much as I did as a child every trip to the store I get at least 3 bags to last until my next trip. There kinda chewy so I try to limit how many I eat in a day.
Lisa C.
Clementon, NJ
I remember me and my mother snacking on these as a child, these were her absolute favorite candy. Now whenever I spot a bag of these when shopping I pick them up. They still taste just as great as when I was a kid.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
Monica O.
Troy, MI
One of my all time favorites. I can't find them around town very easily. When Halloween comes the first thing I do is pick through my kids' bags & take all the Mary Janes!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
These remind me of my childhood. Both my husband and I love them and whenever we are at Walgreens we pick them up, since that is the only place we can find them.
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
Where do you find these!? I haven't seen them in AGES!!!
Monica H.
Do they have any kinds of this brand of candy that are peanut-free? My son is allergic and it is tough to find replacements for some of our favorite treats.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
Maryjane taste like a creamy peanut butter with bits of peanuts in them.