Nice! Natural Raw Almonds uploaded by Nicole T.

BY NICE!

0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol Salt Free Food see more...

• Had anyone tried this? What do you think? Is it really a ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? I...13 Answers
  • Do you know what salt substitute is used for these? 2 Answers
Nice! Natural Raw Almonds
  • "Have to agree with the overall A grade on these almonds, always fresh (from my experience) and I LOVE that they are salt free. " in 11 reviews
  • "These are my son's favorites, I don't enjoy them as much because I like salt, but they are a great snack in a pinch." in 7 reviews
  • "I love almonds, these are so delicious and great for a healthy snack on the go or as part of a balanced meal" in 5 reviews
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Luckily I heard nuts are so good for you. So when I was at the store I picked up these natural ones to try . These have great almond flavor and give me a good run for my money. Almonds are a great choice for my salads as well.
Kirstin T.
I love almonds!
These have become one of my new favorite snack items!
Plus they are usually on sale
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Not only are these almonds healthy, They taste great as well! Love having a healthy yummy snack to eat during the day.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I have these around frequently for an easy healthy snack. I can find them at my local Walgreens all the time!
amie d.
These almonds are good at natural before the nice with sea salt and just yummy
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
I love almonds. They are a staple in my diet. I have them as a snack or add them to my meals. The flavor and crunch is great. I usually eat the raw almonds and the Nice brand isn't too pricey either.
Jessica M.
They are so crunchy and delicius. I eat all the can in one day. I recommended
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love almonds. I adore that Walgreens you can get them cheaper and you can Eric brand instead of buying the big brands
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Mmmmm almonds! These are great tasting and make a healthy snack! Easy to take on the go.
Angela Y.
Coachella
I love eating raw almonds. Sometimes I eat them alone or add them to my yogurt for added crunch. Any brand will work but these are always available at my local Walgreen’s. Plus the container is nice for storage.
Maricarmen M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these Almonds?
Em V.
Would you use these in a recipe?
Melinda H.
Does kroger have these?
Olivia D.
Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? Is there a taste difference?
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste sour or sweet?