Nice! Natural Raw Almonds uploaded by Nicole T.

BY NICE! #27 in Nuts & Seeds

0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol Salt Free Food see more...

• Had anyone tried this? What do you think? Is it really a ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? I...13 Answers
  • Do you know what salt substitute is used for these? 2 Answers
Nice! Natural Raw Almonds
  • "Have to agree with the overall A grade on these almonds, always fresh (from my experience) and I LOVE that they are salt free. " in 11 reviews
  • "These are my son's favorites, I don't enjoy them as much because I like salt, but they are a great snack in a pinch." in 7 reviews
  • "I love almonds, these are so delicious and great for a healthy snack on the go or as part of a balanced meal" in 5 reviews
Lucy E.
I was surprised with this walgreens brand they taste pretty good and they are not that pricy
Kimberly e.
If your an almond lover like me this is for you there's no added salt so u get just the great taste of almonds. The only brand I use in my recipes and for a snack.
Sharyn F.
I love Nice! brand and I love raw almonds. I usually put them in the food processor and make homemade almond butter. It's delicious!
Jordyn L.
I really like these almonds, they're very natural and just refreshing! So incredibly good for you too!
Patricia  L.
I love almonds. They are a staple in my diet. I have them as a snack or add them to my meals. The flavor and crunch is great. I usually eat the raw almonds and the Nice brand isn't too pricey either.
Carolina P.
If you training loose weigth and you have those hunger moods these almonds can save you are cheap, salt free so you don't get swallow and natural
Madeline M.
For how cheap this brand was I was shocked how fresh and good these almonds were. I'm a big fan of unflavored and unsalted raw almonds, they are the absolute best. I found these in a Walgreens near me and I was surprised how good they were.
Megan S.
Great snack item for on the go and it's healthy. Fresh market has these in stock most of the time. I am a repeat consumer. Delicious.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Tastes like any other almond! I enjoy with a bit of salt but plain is good too. Such a easy snack to go
diana v.
wasco, CA
A big fan of almonds just mot raw i really like them to be salted and toasted the brand is okay tho
Maricarmen M.
Where can I purchase these Almonds?
Em V.
Would you use these in a recipe?
Melinda H.
Does kroger have these?
Olivia D.
Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? Is there a taste difference?
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste sour or sweet?