Nice! Natural Raw Almonds uploaded by Nicole T.

BY NICE! #27 in Nuts & Seeds

0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol Salt Free Food see more...

• Had anyone tried this? What do you think? Is it really a ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? I...13 Answers
  • Do you know what salt substitute is used for these? 2 Answers
Nice! Natural Raw Almonds
  • "Have to agree with the overall A grade on these almonds, always fresh (from my experience) and I LOVE that they are salt free. " in 11 reviews
  • "These are my son's favorites, I don't enjoy them as much because I like salt, but they are a great snack in a pinch." in 7 reviews
  • "I love almonds, these are so delicious and great for a healthy snack on the go or as part of a balanced meal" in 5 reviews
Lori M.
Waco, TX
They are great, I really can't tell a big difference with other brands of almonds. but since we are speaking of this particular brand, I think they are tasty.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I prefer the Walgreens Nice brand of nuts over planters. We always buy them for a healthy snack and they are almost always on sale. My favorite are the cashews.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the nice brand almonds . The taste is great and so is the price. They are great for on the go snacks when you need a little extra boost during the day!
Daniela R.
Great products ! As it is raw and totally natural it is a good source of healthy fats ! I add these almonds to everything and it adds great flavor to my foods
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Love almonds. This brand is mainly sold at Walgreen stores. It's cheaper than the brand name almonds and I don't notice a difference in taste, it's delicious
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
I love Almonds but some brands put way too much salt in them. But these do not and I love it! You can taste the natural taste of the almond and I love that!
Kristina B.
Pico Rivera, CA
Whats there to say? They're perfect fresh almonds that make great for a low carb snack. I love that they're unsalted, bc I try to eat low sodium when possible.
Leigh E.
These are okay for a drug store brand but when I have the choice I would rather buy raw organic almonds from a health food store instead of in a drugstore.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
These are such a great snack option to have around the house. I love the fact that you can close them up again and they definitely stay fresh in that can.
ASHLEY M.
These are nice, and a great snack! Ive read many times that you shouldnt eat very many almonds at once because of how fatty they are. A dangerous snack!
Maricarmen M.
Where can I purchase these Almonds?
Em V.
Would you use these in a recipe?
Melinda H.
Does kroger have these?
Olivia D.
Ossining, NY
Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? Is there a taste difference?
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste sour or sweet?