Nice! Natural Raw Almonds uploaded by Nicole T.

BY NICE! #27 in Nuts & Seeds

0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol Salt Free Food see more...

• Had anyone tried this? What do you think? Is it really a ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? I...13 Answers
  • Do you know what salt substitute is used for these? 2 Answers
Nice! Natural Raw Almonds
  • "Have to agree with the overall A grade on these almonds, always fresh (from my experience) and I LOVE that they are salt free. " in 11 reviews
  • "These are my son's favorites, I don't enjoy them as much because I like salt, but they are a great snack in a pinch." in 7 reviews
  • "I love almonds, these are so delicious and great for a healthy snack on the go or as part of a balanced meal" in 5 reviews
Samara F.
Easthampton, MA
Loveeeee Nice! Raw Almonds!!! These are the best. I'm a repeat customer and I buy them at target because they're affordable and healthy and are the perfect protein-filled snack. I would buy again of course.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought these as at a Walgreen's while on a road trip, they are an excellent healthy snack on the go. I appreciated the fact that they weren't pre-roasted and salted, just pure almond goodness without the added sodium.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
I'm a fan of the nice brand and occasionally pick up a few of these and haven't been disappointed yet very affordable compared to competitors and I would highly recommend to anybody on a budget
Sokhary U.
Fresno, CA
The best way to start off a good diet is to eliminate foods that have too much salt. I really enjoy this salt-free almond by itself. It's easy to carry in your bag and have in hand when you are craving a snack.
Christine S.
Great almonds. but i prefer the salted ones. The texture isn't super dry like most unsalted almonds but it still needs a little flavor. Just make sure you don't have anything super tasty then eat these.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Such a good filling snack. Great tasting, good source of protein, and really healthy especially when you need something to grab and go. I would prefer flavored variety but these do ok in a pinch.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
I love these almonds! they are so delicious and I use them all the time to make my own trail mix. They also aren't priced too high for almonds and I usually wait for a BOGO sale at Walgreens.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
Almonds are so good for you and so tasty but they can be expensive so i was excited to try a cheaper store brand ! Surprisingly these were very good!
good source of energy and protein!!
Cristina D.
Texarkana, AR
I love these almonds in cereal,yogurt or just by there self one time i went almond crazy and bought like 4 cans of these i love the plain ones the most they are the only ones i buy.
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
These almonds are a little bit dry and bland to me. The price is good but why sacrifice taste when you can eat almonds that have a little bit of flavor and not worry about price.
Maricarmen M.
Where can I purchase these Almonds?
Em V.
Would you use these in a recipe?
Melinda H.
Does kroger have these?
Olivia D.
Ossining, NY
Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? Is there a taste difference?
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste sour or sweet?