Nice! Natural Raw Almonds uploaded by Nicole T.

BY NICE! #31 in Nuts & Seeds

0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol Salt Free Food see more...

• Had anyone tried this? What do you think? Is it really a ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? I...13 Answers
  • Do you know what salt substitute is used for these? 2 Answers
Nice! Natural Raw Almonds
  • "Have to agree with the overall A grade on these almonds, always fresh (from my experience) and I LOVE that they are salt free. " in 11 reviews
  • "These are my son's favorites, I don't enjoy them as much because I like salt, but they are a great snack in a pinch." in 7 reviews
  • "I love almonds, these are so delicious and great for a healthy snack on the go or as part of a balanced meal" in 5 reviews
Danielle O.
I and my friends are eating low salt so these nuts have been very helpful. They are flavorful and have a very reasonable price
Paula Q.
These are great! They taste as good as any brand name, and they come much cheaper! This is only at Walgreens. I will buy again!
Tam H.
Tigard, OR
These almonds are really good. also will be good in my homemade larabars.Great for watching your weight, and heart health

Lauren K.
This whole brand has awesome nuts. I like their assorted ones best, but my family prefers these almonds! impressive quality!
Meleah D.
I love the Nice brand and shopping at Walgreens. Natural almonds have a great flavor and are the perfect addition to salads.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have never had an issue with these. Always taste fresh, taste exactly like any other brand. LOVE the unsalted much better.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this almonds, almonds are so healthy and these are so good because are unsalted, they taste great and are so fresh.
Julia V.
Almonds are great and I love that they're unsalted. Almonds have a great nutty flavor. For an off brand these are great!
Daniela P.
I like to eat some of this as snack when I feel lack of energy. They are so delicious I would like to have a lot of more.
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
These are really good and healthy. i usually put them in my salad for a crunch. and they taste so much better salt free!!
Maricarmen M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these Almonds?
Em V.
Would you use these in a recipe?
Melinda H.
Does kroger have these?
Olivia D.
Ossining, NY
Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? Is there a taste difference?
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste sour or sweet?