Nice! Natural Raw Almonds uploaded by Nicole T.

BY NICE! #45 in Nuts & Seeds

0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol Salt Free Food see more...

• Had anyone tried this? What do you think? Is it really a good hea...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? Is there ...13 Answers
  • Do you know what salt substitute is used for these? 2 Answers
Nice! Natural Raw Almonds
  • "Have to agree with the overall A grade on these almonds, always fresh (from my experience) and I LOVE that they are salt free. " in 11 reviews
  • "These are my son's favorites, I don't enjoy them as much because I like salt, but they are a great snack in a pinch." in 7 reviews
  • "I love almonds, these are so delicious and great for a healthy snack on the go or as part of a balanced meal" in 5 reviews
Desiree L.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE that these are salt free. I find myself nibbling on these while relaxing but I have to be careful not to eat the whole container! My daughter loves these as a snack I tend to crush them for her since they can be hard to digest.
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
For how cheap this brand was I was shocked how fresh and good these almonds were. I'm a big fan of unflavored and unsalted raw almonds, they are the absolute best. I found these in a Walgreens near me and I was surprised how good they were.
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
Good quality of almonds. Very affordable and accessible. I buy mines at Walgreens every time I go to the store. Usually in the corner of munchies. Usually in PR always have coupons or bogo's. Love the packaging it save them fresh.
Kimberly e.
Foodie Expert
If your an almond lover like me this is for you there's no added salt so u get just the great taste of almonds. The only brand I use in my recipes and for a snack.
Patricia  L.
Foodie Expert
I love almonds. They are a staple in my diet. I have them as a snack or add them to my meals. The flavor and crunch is great. I usually eat the raw almonds and the Nice brand isn't too pricey either.
Carissa M.
I love my almonds RAW! These are awesome, I can get them from Wags on a trip down to the drugstore. They taste just like Blue Diamond or other brands but the cost savings is great especially with you tie with a store brand sale. Almonds are expensive but a healthy snack, especially the raw ones!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Foodie Expert
Nice! has always been a great cheaper alternative for a lot of different products. Almonds (and nuts in general) can be on the more expensive side so it's nice to get this much for the price. These are great tasting almonds, though a little salt for me is the best part of eating nuts.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Whenever I want a nice healthy crunchy snack I always reach for these yummy almonds. They have a great crunch and always last my family for a long time. The best part is the relatively low price and how conveniently located they are.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
These almonds Taste great they are always stock where ever we shop we typically buy them at Walmart I have bought them a few times and they are healthy snack so we tend to buy them often overall very satisfied and would recommend it
Rachael M.
Foodie Expert
Luckily I heard nuts are so good for you. So when I was at the store I picked up these natural ones to try . These have great almond flavor and give me a good run for my money. Almonds are a great choice for my salads as well.
Maricarmen M.
Where can I purchase these Almonds?
Em V.
Would you use these in a recipe?
Melinda H.
Does kroger have these?
Olivia D.
Does anyone know how they taste compared to name brand? Is there a taste difference?
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste sour or sweet?