Nice N Easy Clairol Nice 'n Easy Permanent Hair Color 8SC Sandy Copper Blonde 1 Kit uploaded by Natalia B.Nice N Easy Clairol Nice 'n Easy Permanent Hair Color 8SC Sandy Copper Blonde 1 Kit uploaded by Whitney C.

BY NICE 'N EASY

Find hair color products at Target.com! The secret to our natural looking color is Clairol's exclusive ColorBlend Technology, which expertly blends 3 complementary tones into every shade. The result? Natural looking color that's perfectly true to you! ; Superior natural looking color with tones and highlights; 3 salon tones in 1 simple step; Nice 'n Easy provides 100% gray coverage and color that lasts up to 8 weeks; Permanent color. Available in Blonde, Brunette, Black and Red shades. ; CC Colorseal Conditioner adds intense shine, helps lock in natural looking color and protects hair between coloring. ; Color: Copper Blonde. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa E.
Moraine, OH
Works great on my dark brown hair, makes me have a sun kissed look on my dark brown hair. This also doesn't make my skin feel like it's burning when I'm using it like some of the other colors I have used in the past
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
This color was the perfect natural red! The only thing is that it definitely harmed my scalp. I had to do a lot of scalp repair after as I suddenly had the worst flaking of my life for about a week.
Natalia B.
Toronto, ON
I swear by this colour! There's no other product I'd ever use. This colour turns out so well. It lasts a long time too (if you wash with cold water). Absolutely love buying and using this product.
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
This is a fantastic, natural colour. It is so easy to apply as it is a liquid, and it leaves my hair completely soft and shiny. My hair had tons of golden highlights and it's a light coppery strawberry blonde.