Nice 'N' Easy by Lasting Colour 78 MEDIUM GOLDEN BROWN [Health and Beauty]

by Clairol

Perfect for first-time colourers-Natural-looking tones and dimensional shine-Only take 15 minutes-Blends away grey-No ammonia and no peroxide

Clairol Nice'n Easy By Lasting Colour Non Permanent Hair Colour - 78 Medium Golden Brown; Pack of 1; 78 Medium Golden Brown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nice 'N' Easy by Lasting Colour 78 MEDIUM GOLDEN BROWN [Health and Beauty]!
Brooklyn, NY
This product was really easy to use, so I was able to color my hair without any assistance. At first, the color was much darker than I expected, but after a couple of washes the color faded to the shade I was looking for! Would use again, but maybe use less product at time of application.
Hudson, WI
I was apprehensive about coloring my hair at home, but with the rising cost of going to a salon and being less than happy a few times with how the color turned out, I decided to give this a try. It was surprisingly simple to apply and the color lasted longer than I expected.
Los Angeles
Love how it covers all my grey hairs with out having to retouch up all the time. This product works very well with all hair types. It doesn’t irritate my scalp like other products do. Also it’s easy to use and comes with gloves inside the package.
This hair dye is so amazing !!! The conditioner that comes with it leaves your hair so smooth and silky. I’ve been using this hair dye for quite some time and I can’t say that my hair is damaged because this dye makes so soft !
Beaverton, OR
I got this box, and I have black hair, it took away my highlights which were a year old. It was easy to self apply and the smell wasn’t bad. The overall color if you have black hair is black with no hint of brown.
Kemp, TX
Purchased at: Target
I was hesitant on coloring my hair at home as I’ve always gone to the salon. But after becoming disabled and my income drastically being reduced you come to measures when your husband says you look frumpy, your daughter and granddaughter say that my hair needs attention “bad”. So I got some NICE & EASY #117 MED GOLD BRWN Size: KIT and colored my hair for the holidays. I wasn’t expecting the responses from family and friends. They all loved the new color and the look. I thought it was a bit to dark as I’ve always done a lighter color with low lights. But everyone liked the new me. I’m not so happy that I have to keep this up now. As it’s only been 5 weeks and my roots are already coming out. So I guess it’s time for a touch up.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a natural redhead who likes to go a couple shades darker every 3-4 months (auburn). I usually look for this brand because it doesn't destroy my hair and the permanent version lasts longer than other brands in my experience. The comb attachment most boxes come with makes application easy and even. If it's available, I like the foam best! Sadly I don't see it in stores like Walmart or Meijer often.
Carrollton, GA
This is the dye my Mama uses everytime she decides to dye her hair. The color is always as says on the top of the box . She doesn't dye her hair as often anymore due to thinning and hair loss , but whenever she does it's never anything other than this brand . The application is very simple and doesn't take long at all even if just doing highlights .
Temecula , CA
Overall, this hair dye really does the trick. Compared to other brands I've tried in the past, this one lasts the longest and gives me the richest color. Its of course a natural color "grown from my head" but the color has this undertone of rich vibrancy. I would buy from this brand again and specifically this product.
Eagle
Like the multi tone color. Looks natural, with good coverage and does a good job covering gray/white hair. Also easy to use. Not expensive. Good conditioning for hair, always looks so soft and silky after! Would buy again, is a good coloring option easy to find, good value, and all around happy with the color results!