BY NICE!

Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews &Amp; Pecans. With Sea Salt No Trans Fat Or Cholesterol see more...

Yanira U.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love the variety of nuts that come in this product. You don't get tired of eating the same thing over and over. These are really addicting and are healthier than other snacks! Must buy!
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
These are so absolutely delicious! They are sweet and they make the perfect snack. I eat them when I'm feeling snacky and I always try to remember to grab these for long roadtrips!
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love these nuts, i love Nice products all around but i feel like I've tried a lot of their nuts and I've got to say for the price as well, i would definitely recommend!
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
I am currently a walgreens employee and let me just say these are my all time favorite! They are filling, and have a awesome taste!! My favorite ones are with the honey and cinnamon!!!
LaJessica M.
Mixed nuts...yum!!! Like what else do I need to say. If you don't have a food allergy you definitely need to try these. Honey roasted with sea salt...such simplicity.
Sahar R.
Super yummy but not the best if your watching your carb intake. You can find lower carbs and better tastes with different brands however it will be more pricey.
markeatta r.
Ashtabula, OH
Love nuts. Love mixed nuts even more. The price for the mixed nuts is not bad at all. Sea salt has got to be the best thing ever for roasted nuts. Love em
Autumn M.
I think the plain variety taste better than the honey nut flavor. These are affordable and healthy too.
Cierra V.
Clinton, TN
LOVE any kind of nuts that are honey roasted! Especially ones at a great price! You can't beat these!
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
These are such a great wholesome sweet treat! and good for you! These honey roasted ones are so deelish! perfect for a sweet healthy afternoon snack
Jessica H.