BY NICE!

Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews, Brazil Nuts, Hazelnuts &Amp; Pecans. Contains 50% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Mixed Nuts. Sodium Content Has Been Reduced From 110 Mg To 55 Mg Per Serving. 0 G Trans Fat No Cholesterol see more...

Jess r.
I love eating these they always seem to run out so fast! I usually eat all the cashews first cause they're my favorite I always leave the plain ones I'm pretty sure everyone usually does
Lee F.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these...more of an assortment of nuts and not as many peanuts as other brands! Less oily and salt as well. Fresh flavor and resealable container keeps them fresh!
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Walgreens..it's the only place I can find the Nice brand. I love these mixed nuts and always have a few cans laying around the house.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I like to keep these on hand for whenever I need a good protein snack. These nuts taste good and they keep me going whenever I have a busy day.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
This really comes in handy for a day at the beach. My friends and I always like to take something that won't melt, so these are perfect.