BY NICE!

A Smashing Good Time. Fat, Gluten & Lactose Free. Artificially Flavored Smart.  Quality.  Everyday. see more...

Nice! Jawbusters
  • "A really good amount comes in the bag and I have never paid over $1.00 for them." in 2 reviews
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
I love these little mini Jawbreakers! The sweetness & flavor is just right(not over bearing), and I love the fact that when you do get to chew them they have a very unique taste. I loved getting things every Halloween . Definitely something to try out.
emily s.
I love nice! jawbusters, they are cheap and flavorful and mini just perfect for me to snack on during the day. I remember these candies when I was a little girl.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I remember eating these when I was a kid they were so big they lasted in your mouth for hours I couldn't wait to finally get it softened enough so that I could chew it and get to the gum that was inside of it
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Nice! candies. They taste just like the real (imitations) and they are cheaper. They sweet and sour kick is just right. Plus I love that they are minis.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
These are sweet fruity and last forever! A really good amount comes in the bag and I have never paid over $1.00 for them. They are a great deal!
Ryan B.
Detroit, MI
I love Nice! products. They are so inexpensive and still a really good quality and quantity. <3
Raelene N.
La Salle, IL
I love jawbreakers and nice brand are both affordable and great tasting. These make great treats for birthday and Halloween.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love them
i remember eating them as a kid yummy
but at time they will hurt my mouth after a while
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
These bring me back to my childhood. Love to have a good jawbreaker once and a while. the Nice! product is perfect pricing
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love jawbreakers, this brand is a little off the flavor is a tad off but otherwise great