BY NICE!

A Smashing Good Time. Fat, Gluten & Lactose Free. Artificially Flavored Smart.  Quality.  Everyday. see more...

Nice! Jawbusters
  • "A really good amount comes in the bag and I have never paid over $1.00 for them." in 2 reviews
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
I love these little mini Jawbreakers! The sweetness & flavor is just right(not over bearing), and I love the fact that when you do get to chew them they have a very unique taste. I loved getting things every Halloween . Definitely something to try out.
emily s.
I love nice! jawbusters, they are cheap and flavorful and mini just perfect for me to snack on during the day. I remember these candies when I was a little girl.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Nice! candies. They taste just like the real (imitations) and they are cheaper. They sweet and sour kick is just right. Plus I love that they are minis.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
These are sweet fruity and last forever! A really good amount comes in the bag and I have never paid over $1.00 for them. They are a great deal!
Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
My oldest loves these. He's always asking us how long do you think it will be until it's gone. Loved these when I was younger also.
Raelene N.
La Salle, IL
I love jawbreakers and nice brand are both affordable and great tasting. These make great treats for birthday and Halloween.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
These bring me back to my childhood. Love to have a good jawbreaker once and a while. the Nice! product is perfect pricing
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
This taste alright for me it's to plain but artificial. :/ and my friends don't really like either. But give it shot!
Meghan W.
Butler, NJ
Love jawbreakers! This brand is a tiny bit more bland than your "brand name", but still good old fashioned candy!
saher h.
Alexandria, VA
I really like jaw breakers but the taste is a bit bland for me I would probably not repurchase these though