Nice Is Just a Place in France uploaded by Court A.Nice Is Just a Place in France uploaded by Naiby L.

BY GALLERY

LOOK, MAYBE YOU RE A NICE GIRL, but we re guessing you re more like us or you probably wouldn t have picked up this book. Not that we have a problem with girls who are nice people. But being nice is just not the way to get what you want. And this book is about getting what you want. Not in like a finding happiness, giving back to the world, being grateful for what you have sort of way. But in a ruling your world, being the most desired, powerful badass in the room way, so you can come out on top of any situation: guys, career, friends, enemies, whatever. How does a betch make that happen? Here are some highlights: DOn't BE EASY. DOn't BE POOR. DOn't BE UGLY. We didn t come up with these life lessons. We re just the ones who wrote it all down. This is not self-help. Self-help is for fat people and divorc es. This is how to deal with your problems when you have no problems. You re welcome. see more...

Brittney S.
I loved the humor and sarcasm that this book portrayed to its readers. I have a huge sense of sarcasm, probably why I loved this book so much. Each page was hilarious. I would say that this book is aimed at young 20s to mid 20s.
Angela C.
Freeport, NY
I was so excited to buy this book! First let me say that I have a dark and twisted sense of humor and am very sarcastic so this book already appealed to me. I am also a college student in a sorority so a lot of the situations discussed in this book was relevant to things going on in my life. I re read this book every now and then for a few laughs!
Bree F.
Baden, PA
The main thing I have to warn people about this book is you must have a dark sense of humor and like satire to remotely enjoy it. This being said, I love satire and honestly my sense of humor is probably the main reason I have a seat in Hell waiting for me! This book became a fast favorite of mine because of its wit and overall satirical charm. If you enjoy authors such as Chelsea Handler (Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang) or Babe Walker (White Girl Problems) this is definitely a book you need to put at the top of your reading list!
Morgan R.
State College, PA
I hated this. I knew it was satire going in but its delivery is poor and the writers just come across as shallow. And yes, I fully understand that it is SATIRE, but it's poor development weakens the punchlines.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
You definitely have to understand sarcasm and self deprecating humor to like this book. I thought a lot of parts were funny and so very true. I saw a lot of scenarios that either I had been through or one of my GFS has been through. Lots of uplifting humor about boys. I'm giving to my BFF to read next
Krystal D.
Orange City, FL
Didn't know what to expect from this book but instantly fell in love! Gave me some much needed inspiration as well as not being so hard on myself for being so independent! Great read for the ladies!
Naiby L.
Dallas, TX
I have to say this book it's for us ladies . Good for the independent lady and tells you how to treat yourself right when you need to!
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
This book is for an specific public. Not for me. Really funny at times but the writing and their advices go totally against my taste.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Lmfao if you have a sick sense of humor you’re going to love this book. I read it in one day, it was great!
Giulliana P.
What is this book about?