BY NICE!

A special selection of fine coffee beans, roasted and ground to perfection for a coffee flavor you will love. Medium roasted. Makes up to 270 - 6 oz cups. For all coffee makers. see more...

Nice! Ground Coffee
  • "It's not Folgers but it's pretty good for being original roast. " in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth roasted depth of flavor that the Nice brand of coffee had." in 1 review
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I purchased the Nice brand coffee at Walgreens on a spur of the moment shopping trip realizing I was out of coffee at home and that makes for a bad day! I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth roasted depth of flavor that the Nice brand of coffee had. It was unexpected from a drugstore brand. There are many times I have had to sprinkle some salt in the grounds because a low grade coffee tasted bitter. That was not the case with this affordable, quite tasty spur of the moment purchase!
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
I give it an A because I've been in a pinch pulling an all nighter, didn't have coffee and the only place that was near and open was Walgreens. It's not Folgers but it's pretty good for being original roast.
Tresa T.
Granbury, TX
I really like the Walgreens brand NICE! But there are some things I don't chinch on and coffee is one of them! I prefer a much darker roast and the flavor of this is a tad weak.
Candice C.
For a store brand coffee, this isn't bad. If you enjoy a richer darker roasted coffee add a few extra scoops.
Katherine B.
Its ok for a store brand! Need to add some more for the flavor i like but my husband really enjoyed it.
Eden J.
Sparta, MI
I found this to be a hit weak for an original roast, id rather spend a bit.more and get a great cup.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Smooth and rich at a reasonable price!