Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh

by N'ICE

These wipes kill: Bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa [Pseudomonas], Staphylococcus aureus [staph], Salmonella enterica [salmonella], Klebsiella pneumoniae [Klebsiella], Escherichia coli (E. coli], Streptococcus pyogenes [strep]. Viruses: HIV-1 [AIDS virus]* Respiratory syncytial virus [RSV]* Influenza type A virus Brazil [flu virus]* Human coronavirus. Fungi: Candida albicans. Use this product in bathrooms and kitchens. Use on hard, nonporous surfaces of bathtubs, showers and stoves. Kills HIV and HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned environmental surfacesobjects previously soiled with bloodbody fluids, in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfacesobjects with blood and body fluids, and in which the surfacesobjects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 [HIV-1] [associated with AIDS] or Hepatitis B Virus [HBV] or Hepatitis C Virus [HCV]. Tub and shower walls, telephone, stovetop, door knob, kitchen countertops, faucet & sink, exterior toilet bowl surfaces, picnic table. Kills 99% of bacteria. *On hard non-porous surfaces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx, NY
This product has changed my life, it helps me to dust easily from my desk and office items and also disinfects. It smells fresh and the smell is not very strong. It's cheaper than the brand Clorox and for me they do the same job. I buy it in Walgreens.
indiana
Great price. The towelettes were very moist and went a long way! I wiped down the entire kitchen with it including all of the cabinets!
Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh uploaded by Jadiena D.
Great price compare to others. I use them to clean everything. They’re amazing. Super effective

Looking for your answer?