N'ICE
Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh

Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh

by N'ICE

These wipes kill: Bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa [Pseudomonas], Staphylococcus aureus [staph], Salmonella enterica [salmonella], Klebsiella pneumoniae [Klebsiella], Escherichia coli (E. coli], Streptococcus pyogenes [strep]. Viruses: HIV-1 [AIDS virus]* Respiratory syncytial virus [RSV]* Influenza type A virus Brazil [flu virus]* Human coronavirus. Fungi: Candida albicans. Use this product in bathrooms and kitchens. Use on hard, nonporous surfaces of bathtubs, showers and stoves. Kills HIV and HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned environmental surfacesobjects previously soiled with bloodbody fluids, in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfacesobjects with blood and body fluids, and in which the surfacesobjects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 [HIV-1] [associated with AIDS] or Hepatitis B Virus [HBV] or Hepatitis C Virus [HCV]. Tub and shower walls, telephone, stovetop, door knob, kitchen countertops, faucet & sink, exterior toilet bowl surfaces, picnic table. Kills 99% of bacteria. *On hard non-porous surfaces.

Do Walgreen Nice Disinfecting Wipes contain Bleach? Clorox Wipes are Bleach Free.
Start your review of Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh!
How would you rate this product?
Aurangel D.
new york,ny
This product has changed my life, it helps me to dust easily from my desk and office items and also disinfects. It smells fresh and the smell is not very strong. It's cheaper than the brand Clorox and for me they do the same job. I buy it in Walgreens.
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh The current mind set clean, clean clean. Sanitizing more than ever. These wipes are convenient gets the job done without the harshness of that can strip the skin of moistures. I would recommend to anyone with small children
Rebecca R.
Miami
Works almost as well as Lysol or Clorox wipes. I don’t really love the scent of these I prefer the lemon. They don’t smell very “clean.” They clean decently well for a store brand item. Good for light cleaning.
Jennifer C.
Franklin, IN
Great price. The towelettes were very moist and went a long way! I wiped down the entire kitchen with it including all of the cabinets!
Jadi D.
Nice! Disinfectant Wipes Fresh - 75 sh uploaded by Jadi D.
Great price compare to others. I use them to clean everything. They’re amazing. Super effective