Nice! Disinfectant Wipes uploaded by Angymer D.Nice! Disinfectant Wipes uploaded by Salone F.

Nice! Disinfectant Wipes

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Sanitize Any Room in the House. Alcohol-Free. Cleans, Disinfects & Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 15 Seconds!**. Disinfects Household Bacteria† This product will clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces of:  cabinets, chairs, computers, countertops, desks, desktops, doorknobs, fax machines, garbage cans, headsets, keyboards, railings, seats, sinks, tables, tabletops, telephones, trashcans, appliance exteriors, faucets,. see more...

• Where do you use these disinfecting wipes?4 Answers
  • Which is better Nice disinfectant wipes or Lysol disinfectant wipes?2 Answers
Angymer D.
These wet disinfectant wipes have helped me a lot to remove dust from my desk and disinfect electronic devices easier and faster. It smells good and cleans well.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
To me they are the same as the Lysol version just WAY cheaper, I never heard of them until I started working for Walgreens and ran out my normal that I bought so I picked up some of these because I got a 20% discount on store brand items plus if I spent $20 in qualifying products I got 5000 rewards points. So I got these and fell in love and now that is all that I use. I use them on high chairs, kitchen counters, stove, refrigerator, in the bath room, the living room, just about anywhere that has a wipeable surface I use them.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great wipes and cheap! I love that their are still companies out there that make quality products for a reasonable price. These little guys really get the job done!
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
These are great for quick cleaning. Perfect for the bathroom or kitchen where there are lots of germs and you don't have time to scrub down the entire room. These are definitely my go-to
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
These work just as well as the Lysol ones and they are much cheaper.Use them to clean and disinfect all surfaces in my home and they do great
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I love the Walgreens line of products. These wipes are great for the home, on the go, or even on the boat. Always reasonably priced too!
Nicole H.
This smells really nice and works perfectly in my dorm for quick clean-ups. I have not noticed any residue left behind after using
Breana I.
Loami, IL
Love these wipes. Very cheap, but strong and durable. They get everythingn off my walls frige and even floor.
Juliana O.
My mom uses these wipes all the time to clean up messes and trusts that they kill germs and do their job.
Ashley F.
These wipes are my go to cleaning product. They are not heavily scented and the price is reasonable.
Ashley F.
Where do you use these disinfecting wipes?
Katrina P.
Which is better Nice disinfectant wipes or Lysol disinfectant wipes?