BY NICE!

Cholesterol Free. 0g Trans Fat 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• How are these cookies compared to the chips ahoy chewy cookies?2 Answers
Nice! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • "I bought these thinking they were a cheaper alternative to the chewy Chips Ahoy, but they were not the same." in 11 reviews
  • "These are so good great price at walgreens and they have tons of chocolate chips in the cookies" in 5 reviews
  • "I don't usually like chewy cookies or chewy granola bars, but these are pretty good." in 4 reviews
  • "prise is very reasonable compared to the big name brands!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little sweet but good." in 2 reviews
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
These are addictive and taste great n affordable tastes just like the other expensive brands.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Madison, WI
These are the "dupe" to chips ahoy chewy cookies but don't taste the same. The texture is much different. However, for those who have expired packages, take them back for an exchange or refund because that is the store's/employee's fault and not the brand. (Worked at walgreens for 2 years)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
Here is the scoop on the Nice! brand that you can find at Wallgreens
Nice! makes the same products we all know and love at a discount that is easier on our pocket book and as a mom I appreciate that. I picked up a package of the Nice! Chocolate chip chewy cookies one day because my daughter who is 8 years old has to bring her own snacks to school and my daughter loves cookies especially chocolate chip cookies and she said that the Nice! chocolate chip chewy cookies taste just like the other guy's brand. I loved that they taste almost the same for less cost. When we pick up or medications at Wallgreens I always have to come home with the cookies and chocolate milk.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX
These are actually great! ...and I almost prefer them over the national brand! Crazy - right?!
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
Lee, IL
I really do not like these cookies at all. You can taste the cheapest. I guess you get what you pay for.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Huntington, NY
These cookies are pretty delicious. I love the texture and they are a great price.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
These cookies are just as good as any "brand name" cookies, just a price saving brand.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
I am a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies! I especially like the soft and chewy cookies...those are my favorite types.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Foodie Expert
These are ok. They are no Chips Ahoy thats for sure. I would buy them again if I was still in college and had $40 in my checking account
Ashliegh G.
Ashliegh G.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
This is Walgreens generic brand of Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies. I usually don't steer away from Chips Ahoy but these were on sale and I said Why Not?! First of all they aren't chewy at all; Stupid me I bought two packs and it was the same result! The ingredients are basic and the chocolate has a faint barely there taste! Also PLEASE check expiration date!!! One bag was expired and the other bag expired the next day!
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
How are these cookies compared to the chips ahoy chewy cookies?