BY NICE! #20 in Toilet Paper

Smart. Quality. Everyday. You will love the softness of each sheet. These strong and absorbent double rolls are a smart solution for your everyday living. 12double rolls = 24 regular rolls 4 165 2-ply sheets per roll 6 234.9sq ft 8 4.27 in x 4 in 10 Septic safe 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Andrea F.
Nice Bath Tissue is affordable and it does the job. It is not especially soft, but it also doesn't leave lint behind. I am too practical to spend much on something that will literally go right down the drain, and Nice does everything it is supposed to. I would recommend Nice TP to other frugal shoppers.
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This generic brand of tissue paper isn't actually terrible at all. It is quite nice of a texture, didn't clog up the toilet, and was decently soft and plush. It's pretty affordable for what you get and especially in a budget pinch it's great to find something less expensive in the city.
Julie L.
Nashville, TN
Surprisingly, Walgreens' Nice! products are pretty comparable to national brands and in this case, better than one I just reviewed. It does the job without substantial injury or irritation. You'd never know that this product had been there since it doesn't leave a linty mess. Yay!
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
It's soft and comfortable.
My name is Jenny Parker and this is my house. It's on Main Street opposite the park. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, downstairs there is the living room the dinning room and the kitchen, the living room it's my favorite there are
Nora K.
Minneapolis, MN
Careful when you buy toilet paper. If you are someone who doesn't care much for softness or for texture than buy whatever. I on the other hand am very picky with toilet paper. Honestly whats the point of getting the cheaper stuff if you have to use twice the amount of it
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
Nice bath tissue is super soft and feels gentle when used on skin. I've been using this product ever since I was little. I don't think I'll ever change brands. For the gentle softness and durable substance, the price is affordable! I recommend this product to everyone!
Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
I like to purchase the store brand for paper towels and bath tissue. As I feel there isn't much of a difference in quality between store and name brand, I opt to save money and purchase the store brand. Unless the name brand is on sale, and if it is I will stock up.
Tiffany S.
Shreveport, LA
If I'm low on toilet paper, I always make a quick run to Walgreens and get the Nice brand. It's an okay toilet paper. They sell different kinds in this brand, but some are a little too thin. I know not every toilet paper is 2 ply, some are just a little too thin.
Soniaandjosh R.
Rison, AR
Nicer is reasonably priced its a better alternative then most off brand nice is generally located at the farmacy like walgreens I don't generally like walgreens definitely affordable I don't thing it that expensive I would recommend nice to anyone
Kelli A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Super soft and keeps me clean with one swipe! Inexpensive and easy to use. I usually have to use more sheets but I didn't have to use as much because it's so strong! Which saves me money in the long run!