Nice! Animal Cookies uploaded by Bri D.

BY NICE!

Smart. Quality. Everyday. Ab-Zoo-Lutely Fun And Delicious. Animal Shapes Included Are: Camel, Bear, Buffalo, Goat, Elephant And Rhino. A Good Source Of Calcium 0 G Trans Fat see more...

Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Alright. Seriously. These are one of the most awesome things I've ever tasted on the planet. My mouth does a happy dance anytime I eat one. Like for real. A party for your taste buds.
Melody T.
El Dorado, AR
Nice! Fully Frosted Animal Cookies are a delicious blast from the past that I was really excited to find during my most recent Walgreen's trip. They are a shortbread cookie coated in icing that has a texture similar to melted and hardened chocolate, but with a vanilla flavor instead. The sprinkles on top make every bite wonderfully crunchy! When I buy these, I cannot keep them in the house long, because DH and I both raid the cabinet until they are gone :-)
Angela C.
Freeport, NY
My favorite childhood cookie that I'm so glad I can buy at Target. Not only do they look good, they taste even better! Delicious and affordable! You can find this brand at Target, go get em(:
Bethany P.
Avondale, AZ
I am a huge fan of the frosted animal cookies by Mothers brand. I bought these because I got a pretty good deal on them and didn't expect them to live up to Mothers at all. I was ecstatic when they did! I loved these when I was a child, and having them again was the best. Definitely a treat I'd buy again.
Kris M.
Growing up I loved opening up my lunch box and seeing my mom had packed those delicious white and pink frosted animal cookies; now I can have that treat whenever I want! The Nice! Brand products are always great quality and significantly less expensive than the name brands. These animal crackers are no different, crisp and fresh, sweet without being too cloying, and wonderfully pink and white with colorful sprinkles!
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
Eating these brings back such a nostalgic feeling. I love to eat these by alternating colors as if I was a kid again! They're so cheap and they bring a lot in the packaging. These cookies are delicious, they just crumble in your mouth leaving a pile of goodness left lol. I actually want to go and buy some now!
Tiffany G.
Newark, NJ
My niece loves these cookies. Every time I give her a couple of cookies, she literally does a happy dance and sings an unknown song.

Side bar: I enjoy my neice sharing her cookies with me. She places the cookies in front of my face, and then places it in her mouth. She's a sweetheart lol
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
I like to hide these in my room so that no one else can eat them! The icing just adds this magical taste to the already good animal cracker and don't get me started on those sprinkles! mmmmm sprinkles...... these are the best!
Beth B.
Fresno, CA
Not only do we like the price, but I also love the cookies! These cookies have a great taste, you wouldn't even know they are a store brand if you don't see the package. Not only do they taste great, but they also don't leave a filmy feeling in you mouth like some do. My daughters always ask for them when they see them in the store!
Marissa H.
Fruitland, ID
I grew up eating this cookies and now I give them to my daughter. They are creamy and sweet but have a nice semi crunchy texture. They are easily one of the best cookie snacks, and they're smaller in size so it's okay if you eat like 10!
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
I never had these! lol...How good are they? must be considering the review is a high A
Elena H.
Murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How are these? anything like the original ? ill have to see if my local walgreens carry these
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Do you dip? And if so, what do you dip them in?
Maria Elena F.
Does anyone know what store I could get these cookies??
Laura d.