Nibmor Daily Dose Of 72% Dark Chocolate 0.35 Ounce -Pack of 60 uploaded by Tracie C.Nibmor Daily Dose Of 72% Dark Chocolate 0.35 Ounce -Pack of 60 uploaded by Amy B.Nibmor Daily Dose Of 72% Dark Chocolate 0.35 Ounce -Pack of 60 uploaded by Amy B.

BY NIBMOR

This perfect amount of chocolate is delicious healthy and ethical. Daily dose of facts: studies show flavanols maintain vascular health -consuming dark chocolate helps support healthy skin hydration -flavanols found in dark chocolate benefit your health -dark chocolate supports healthy blood flow to the brain made with organic ingredients organic dried cane syrup (a no refined natural sweetener). (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 853081002179 U see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I got these through a Love with food box. I'm not usually a fan of dark chocolate because of its bitter nature, but these were good. They were just a little bitter, but they also had some sweetness to them. The piece was small and crunchy, yet it also melted in your mouth. It was a small piece, but it was just enough for me, and it satisfied my sweet tooth. I liked that it was non-gmo, vegan and all of that stuff. The only thing that wasn't amazing was that this left a few gritty pieces in my mouth that I didn't enjoy. But otherwise, I would definitely recommend. Nibmor Daily Dose Of 72% Dark Chocolate 0.35 Ounce -Pack of 60
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am usually not a big fan of dark chocolate and when I tried this candy, I loved it. It has a really good flavor and a crunch to it too. I didn't buy this it was a freebie through the mail. I would love to get this kind of chocolate again.What made me real proud when I tried this was my husband tried it too and he loved it.