NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener, Mini Straightener & Baby Curls Grande Set w/ Free Tool Holder uploaded by Nicole K.

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON Set Mini Hair Straightener- *For last minute hair design *Unique for easier and more comfortable styling *Lightweight to fit your travel needs Baby Curls Grande- *Create curls, waves and incredible body to your styles. *The... see more...

Buy on Amazon
kim k.
DUBAI
I love this thing. I've had it for almost a year and it works like a charm. I would ever use a regular straightening tool ever again. I can do my whole head in 5 minutes. I rave all the time to my friends and they have in turn, bought this and thanked me.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love this product compliantly amazing I would recommend this product to a friend or to anyone it’s great
Tiana H.
Frederick
Works as ay straightener would... Cute packaging, I only use the straightener. Works well with my curly natural hair
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
it was a good product!! i really loved the fact that it doesn’t take too many minutes!! nice packaging and super easy to use!! loved the way it wasn’t too harmful to my hair!! totally recommend to buy it!!
Jodi T.
Coral Springs
I love my herstyler. I have naturally curly hair but the straightener gets it smooth as silk in only a few minutes. And it stays straight with a minimal amount of product.
Angela C.
United States
I live my Herstyler. I have had it for 5 years and this thing still works like a charm! It is easy to use and really straightens my wild wavy hair!
Paola T.
San Juan
I like that herstyler because it's the one that happens in my hair and I like how my hair looks when they do it in a laugh or they make me
VARSHA S.
India
Great product.... A must buy... You'll love it...doesn't contain any side effects... A perfect thing for you is here...
Oumnia K.
My friend gave it to me and it was the best gift I received. It made it easier for me to lay off my hair. It is easy and quick to use and does not cause side effects of hair such as shelling.
Crystal S.
San Jose , CA
I love this hair set because it contains not only a hair straightener and curler ,but also a mini straightener which is great for travel. The items in this set heat up fast and leave your hair shiny. I love that it comes in a very sleek packaging. I’ve had mine for about three years and it still performs great.