NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener, Mini Straightener & Baby Curls Grande Set w/ Free Tool Holder uploaded by Nicole K.

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON Set Mini Hair Straightener- *For last minute hair design *Unique for easier and more comfortable styling *Lightweight to fit your travel needs Baby Curls Grande- *Create curls, waves and incredible body to your styles. *The... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison C.
Portland, OR
My favorite hair straightener. Nothing else compares or does nearly the same job. Got mine when the company first started and it hasn't let me down. The poor thing has had beer spilled on it and it's still thriving with no issues. It can curl your hair too! Leaves it shiny and silky.
Jodi T.
Coral Springs
I love my herstyler. I have naturally curly hair but the straightener gets it smooth as silk in only a few minutes. And it stays straight with a minimal amount of product.
Callie D.
Asheville North Carolina
Not the best hair straightener I’ve ever used. The model I️ had was from a few years back so I️m not sure if they’ve made improvements, but there was no way of adjusting the heat. That bothered me quite a bit because I️ felt like it took longer to straighten my (very curly) hair than normal. The ceramic plates were a plus tho, I️ suppose. It does come in lots of cute colors and would probably be a great straightener option for those with less curly (more manageable) hair than I️ have.
Crystal S.
San Jose , CA
I love this hair set because it contains not only a hair straightener and curler ,but also a mini straightener which is great for travel. The items in this set heat up fast and leave your hair shiny. I love that it comes in a very sleek packaging. I’ve had mine for about three years and it still performs great.
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
I've had this same straightener for close to 7-8 years. It's amazing and I never want another. It's the first straightener I used that will keep my thick & curly hair straight. I also love that I can use it to make some great curls!
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
I am in love with this set! The straighteners heat up quickly and it also lets you set the temperature. This is a good quality straightener! Very satisfied, highly recommend!
Rosynel A.
con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad,
Marlene B.
I love this set. It has lasted me almost 6 years now and still going strong. It heats up very well especially for my very thick curly hair. I love the product that I purchased the wand set at well.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I love this straightener. Mine has a lifetime warranty do even though it was pretty expensive I should never have to purchase one again. I curl my hair perfectly with this straightener too.
Robin P.
Brooklyn
My favorite flattened ever. Omg I love it. It works on natural hair and relaxed hair. It works on all hair. And it uses your natural oils and makes it shine