NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener, Mini Straightener & Baby Curls Grande Set w/ Free Tool Holder uploaded by Nicole K.

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON Set Mini Hair Straightener- *For last minute hair design *Unique for easier and more comfortable styling *Lightweight to fit your travel needs Baby Curls Grande- *Create curls, waves and incredible body to your styles. *The... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosynel A.
con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad, con muchas ganas de utilizarlo en realidad,
Michelle J.
Sand Creek, MI
I've had this same straightener for close to 7-8 years. It's amazing and I never want another. It's the first straightener I used that will keep my thick & curly hair straight. I also love that I can use it to make some great curls!
Marlene B.
I love this set. It has lasted me almost 6 years now and still going strong. It heats up very well especially for my very thick curly hair. I love the product that I purchased the wand set at well.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I love this straightener. Mine has a lifetime warranty do even though it was pretty expensive I should never have to purchase one again. I curl my hair perfectly with this straightener too.
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
I am in love with this set! The straighteners heat up quickly and it also lets you set the temperature. This is a good quality straightener! Very satisfied, highly recommend!
Marianna S.
Ossining, NY
One of the best straighteners in a while. It gives a healthy finish to my curly hair.
Jackie W.
Great flat iron! Love mine. Beautiful purple colour, gets good and hot and creates sleep smooth look as well as allowing me to curl. Only problem is that it pinches hair sometimes and causes breakage.
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
I bought mines on Amazon for about $50 in the the color pink. I like the packaging and I comes with a big and small flat iron and a curling wand. It has good temperature control. Gets hot quick.