BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON 7- New Edition- Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening... see more...

NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5
NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Mashyia B.
I love this, it slicks my hair down. Just how I like it. Now it’s a little spendy but it’s worth it for a good flat iron that will last years, my hair type is a kinky 4b type of hair, if you don’t know what that is look it up and it lays that down, of course with a blow dryer at first 😉.
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
I only like using this straightener I haven’t found one I like other than this one. It doesn’t leave my hair frizzy and my hair stays straight for days. You can also curl your hair with this and the curls also last long.
mariah m.
Provo
This is great for straightening hair, but my hair always smelled really burnt afterwards. I used it at least every other day at one point. The plates cracked though, so it didn’t work as well after that.
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
My favorite straightener. It gets the job done in less than half the time of the others I've tried. It doesn't dry my hair out or cause it to smell burnt. With some flat iron spray I'm good to go.
Aliya R.
This flat iron is my old faithful. I have one of the older versions, and it’s lasted me over 6 years. I absolutely love this flat iron. I used to use it daily and it still has no chips in the plates or damage with the exception of the “ready” light no longer working since very recently. It’s very durable, has never broken on me, and is totally worth the money!
Mystic H.
red creek
I live by this straightener, I straighten my hair every day and this has been with me for 5 years now and it’s never acted up a single time. It doesn’t make your hair frizzy and it does the job in a quick moment. I only go over a section of hair once and it’s straight. Everyone should have this!
Carina P.
wichita
It’s a really great straightener I have really curly hair and these live my hair really straight and I really love it because I only need to go a section of my hair like 2-3 times and with other one I need to go through it 5-7 times. Also it leaves my hair really smooth and soft
Amber L.
This was one of my favorites! It only takes one to two passes and the hair will be straight! It locks a good shine in the hair as well. But I will say this good thing they come with a warranty because if you drop it chances are it will be BROKE!
Taylo F.
Bunnell, FL
I am a HUGE fan of Herstyler hair straighteners. I’ve been using them for years and would never use anything else. They heat up quickly and leave my hair looking shiny and straight. It doesn’t take multiple run through s for the perfect look
Kasey P.
South Westerlo
I use this to straighten my hair every few weeks. I have fine to normal hair and have never had a problem with the straightener. The price wasn’t too bad. I have had this product for a few years and it still works great.