NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON 7- New Edition- Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening... see more...

NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5
NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Amber L.
This was one of my favorites! It only takes one to two passes and the hair will be straight! It locks a good shine in the hair as well. But I will say this good thing they come with a warranty because if you drop it chances are it will be BROKE!
Kate F.
This is the best straightener, short of a Chi...and for a fraction of the price. I bought mine for roughly $20 on Amazon..and it has laster over a year so far. I can straighten and curl my hair with this one! Two in one...and it's so easy to use. I'll buy this one again and again if it gives out.
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
My favorite straightener. It gets the job done in less than half the time of the others I've tried. It doesn't dry my hair out or cause it to smell burnt. With some flat iron spray I'm good to go.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
The ceramic plate broke quickly after getting it with no dropping of product in an odd corner. There isn’t that much surface space so it is good for detailed work but not for a full head of thick long hair. It was an investment and I just don’t think it was worth it. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
I’ve had this straightener for maybe 7 years now and it still works like it’s brand new. I use it with the CHI heat protectant and it’s such an awesome combination.
Megan F.
You can really see the difference in the life of the hair after using this straightener. They’re a little pricey but if you take care of it they’ll last forever. Would highly recommend
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
One of the best hair tools I've ever bought. I have very thin straight hair. I usually only use to my straightener to get the flip from my shoulders out of my hair. This straightener is the only thing that can keep a curl in my hair (you read that right). I can go to sleep and wake up with curls still in my hair. I use this for both straightening my hair and curling it. It heats up pretty quickly as well.
Olivia G.
I have the blue instead of the purple but I absolutely love it! It gets the job done, it stays hot, and I've had it for about 4-5 years. I accidentally dropped my first one and the plate broke, sent it back and they sent me a replacement! It's great and totally worth it!!
Would use again!
Jamie A.
Redondo Beach, CA
I've had this straightener since middle school (about 6 years) although I don't use it right now it lasted through a lot of early morning over straightening! Does a great job and lasts a long time.
Mandy M.
Apopka, FL
I have always had a hard time when it came to straightening my hair considering how curly it is but one thing I can  say is that I cannot wait for winter to use this product. This straightener absolutely does the job for my hair and keeps it straight all winter long.