NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5

BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON 7- New Edition- Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening... see more...

NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5
NIB Herstyler Purple Colorful Seasons 7 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Briana M.
Bonita, CA
This straighter work great at the beginning. I rarely straighten my hair, honestly no more than 10 times a year and I would say after about a year of use the straighter just doesn't heat up like it did at the beginning. Another thing to note is that you do have to run the straightener over the same piece more than once to get it straight. And it also doesn't last my hair ends up bending after about an hour and when I use other straighteners that never happens.
Aliya R.
This flat iron is my old faithful. I have one of the older versions, and it’s lasted me over 6 years. I absolutely love this flat iron. I used to use it daily and it still has no chips in the plates or damage with the exception of the “ready” light no longer working since very recently. It’s very durable, has never broken on me, and is totally worth the money!
Lexi G.
corbin
I LOVE THIS STRAIGHTENER. I use it every single time I straighten my hair. I have long hair and this flat is quick and easy to use! I order it from Amazon and it’s lasted me over a year now!! This is a great affordable straightener.
𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕯.
Cicero, IL
I only like using this straightener I haven’t found one I like other than this one. It doesn’t leave my hair frizzy and my hair stays straight for days. You can also curl your hair with this and the curls also last long.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
This straightener has lasted for several years without fail. I got it for Christmas and used it SO MUCH at one point when I went through hairstyle changes, and it hasn’t burned out or failed me at all. Highly recommend.
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
My favorite straightener. It gets the job done in less than half the time of the others I've tried. It doesn't dry my hair out or cause it to smell burnt. With some flat iron spray I'm good to go.
Carina P.
wichita
It’s a really great straightener I have really curly hair and these live my hair really straight and I really love it because I only need to go a section of my hair like 2-3 times and with other one I need to go through it 5-7 times. Also it leaves my hair really smooth and soft
Amber L.
This was one of my favorites! It only takes one to two passes and the hair will be straight! It locks a good shine in the hair as well. But I will say this good thing they come with a warranty because if you drop it chances are it will be BROKE!
Kate F.
This is the best straightener, short of a Chi...and for a fraction of the price. I bought mine for roughly $20 on Amazon..and it has laster over a year so far. I can straighten and curl my hair with this one! Two in one...and it's so easy to use. I'll buy this one again and again if it gives out.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
One of the best hair tools I've ever bought. I have very thin straight hair. I usually only use to my straightener to get the flip from my shoulders out of my hair. This straightener is the only thing that can keep a curl in my hair (you read that right). I can go to sleep and wake up with curls still in my hair. I use this for both straightening my hair and curling it. It heats up pretty quickly as well.