BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON 7- New Edition- Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening... see more...

NIB Herstyler Pink Colorful Seasons 7 1.5
NIB Herstyler Pink Colorful Seasons 7 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Autumn D.
Jacksonville
This is a great hair straightener. It heats up relatively fast and I love that it gets warm on the sides allowing you the ability to “curl” your hair with it as well, or just give a little body to the ends of your hair. I only have a couple of complaints...like many hair straighteners it has an area below the plates where my hair can snag if not careful. Also, I got sucked in to buying this at the mall, and was extremely upset that I paid so much for it when I saw what they were selling for online. So my advice would definitely be to buy this online!
Ashley S.
Bellevue , OH
I have been using Herstyler for over 10 years. I love them! They hold up, they don’t break and stop working like many others do. I still own one from 8 years ago and it still works, although it’s not my daily straightener. I’ve tried other straighteners and I just can’t get away from Herstyler!
Kaylin T.
Brookport
One of the best straighteners I’ve used! I’ve had it for a couple of years and it still works perfectly every time! I’ve had two of them! The first one I dropped and it broke but the other one is fine! I love it so much and I will definitely buy again if something ever happens to this one!
Keisha L.
Englewood
I loved this straightener, the plates move for a easy flip of the ends or loose curls. I used this straightener for years and years. Until my son knocked t off the counter and busted the plates. Would recommend, and will buy again when my back up stops working.
Haley S.
las vegas
This has lasted me for years now and is still in perfect condition. I believe they will replace it if anything goes wrong anyways. This is the only hair straightener I’ll need I love it. 100% recommend.
Elani M.
taft, CA
I love HerStyler products. They heat up fast and last FOREVER! I bought mine on Amazon for $25 with an addition 15% amazon coupon.

The iron works great, it’s slim and easy to store away. The swivel cord is great - especially for those hard to reach areas in the back. Never tangles... A+.

The only con to their new series is that instead of a specific temp control option, you get a dial. So turn that sucker up and you’re looking at max temp of 450•
Lynne M.
I was first introduced to the flat iron in the middle of a mall. The stylist was doing hair, and she showed me how it worked. I was sold. This flat iron really gets your hair straight and shiny. I believe the heat is too high on the highest setting tho because it broke my hair off. I haven’t used it on the highest setting since and have had no problems. I highly recommend this flat iron. It’s affordable and works well.
Jessica J.
Sacramento
This works well but I don’t use it often as I feel like too much heat styling will damage my hair. It was affordable compared to what I actually wanted to get but I guess I can say I settled for this one and I’m glad that I did
Danielle B.
Buffalo
I have had three of these straighters in the last 15 years. I have had a chi and this one has always worked better on my super curly hair! It clamps tight on my hair, but doest get stuck and pull my hair! And goes up to 400°!
Tabitha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I use a flatiron to curl and this one is so powerful that I can finish in half the time of my old straightener. It makes my coarse hair leek and shiny. And I got it for $20 on Amazon! Definitely recommend.