BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON 7- New Edition- Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening... see more...

NIB Herstyler Pink Colorful Seasons 7 1.5
NIB Herstyler Pink Colorful Seasons 7 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Lynne M.
I was first introduced to the flat iron in the middle of a mall. The stylist was doing hair, and she showed me how it worked. I was sold. This flat iron really gets your hair straight and shiny. I believe the heat is too high on the highest setting tho because it broke my hair off. I haven’t used it on the highest setting since and have had no problems. I highly recommend this flat iron. It’s affordable and works well.
Tabitha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I use a flatiron to curl and this one is so powerful that I can finish in half the time of my old straightener. It makes my coarse hair leek and shiny. And I got it for $20 on Amazon! Definitely recommend.
Stephanie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this hair straightener! It gets really hot and straightens so fast while not damaging your hair! This is my first time using this straightener and I have wavy hair. But I would buy it again!
Sarah W.
Kissimmee , FL
This straightener is amazing! It’s great for stubborn hair and is great for making my hair pin point straight. I think the price it’s reasonably affordable. The only con I can think of is because it’s ceramic if you’re not careful the ceramic part can break off and chip pretty easily if your not careful.
Jesenia S.
yuma
I’ve been using this brand for years , I’ve had a purple , green , red , and blue straightener but my favorite one is the pink one which is what I have right now . It leaves you hair looking brand new
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
This is my favorite flat iron of all time! It heats up instantly, flattens the most naturally curly hair out there, has settings up to 450° F and the porcelain plates get rid of frizzy and dont damage my hair.
Jamie C.
Anaheim
What a wonderful hair straightening iron ! I actually was super lucky to score this brand new in box when a woman on Facebook was closing her salon ! I had h black one previously and loved it just the same!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This straightener is awesome and works great with my hair type. My hair is thick, course and damaged, but after using my hair feels amazing! It also takes less time to straighten, other straighteners would not work nearly as fast on my hair or nearly as good. I first tried my cousins herstyler and was hooked! Got mine in a 3 piece set on Amazon for a great price! Definitely highly recommended especially if you have had troubles with other straighteners.
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I personally don't own this but my sister does and I use it a lot! It heats up quick and in one pass your hair is already pin straight! She's had it for about 8 years now and is still going just as good as the day she got it and the cord is very long too! I'd say it's worth the money!
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
Ive been using a pink Herstyler for years. After many failures with other brands I was so happy to find a straightener that works. I love how fast and easy it is to use