BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON 7- New Edition- Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening... see more...

NIB Herstyler Pink Colorful Seasons 7 1.5
NIB Herstyler Pink Colorful Seasons 7 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Jamie C.
Anaheim
What a wonderful hair straightening iron ! I actually was super lucky to score this brand new in box when a woman on Facebook was closing her salon ! I had h black one previously and loved it just the same!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This straightener is awesome and works great with my hair type. My hair is thick, course and damaged, but after using my hair feels amazing! It also takes less time to straighten, other straighteners would not work nearly as fast on my hair or nearly as good. I first tried my cousins herstyler and was hooked! Got mine in a 3 piece set on Amazon for a great price! Definitely highly recommended especially if you have had troubles with other straighteners.
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I personally don't own this but my sister does and I use it a lot! It heats up quick and in one pass your hair is already pin straight! She's had it for about 8 years now and is still going just as good as the day she got it and the cord is very long too! I'd say it's worth the money!
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
This is my favorite flat iron of all time! It heats up instantly, flattens the most naturally curly hair out there, has settings up to 450° F and the porcelain plates get rid of frizzy and dont damage my hair.
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
Ive been using a pink Herstyler for years. After many failures with other brands I was so happy to find a straightener that works. I love how fast and easy it is to use
leah a.
San Antonio, TX
My mom gave me a herstyler for christmas. I love it! I feel lie it heats uo enough but the way its made it doesnt burn uo your hair and leaves a smooth finish.
Marie C.
Ward, AR
Love this. It is a very good hair straightener for the price. I have very thick hair and it's hard to find a straightener that will work and this does.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
i love my herstyler flat iron best choice I have made I also love that its ceramic plates and it doesnt break my hair
Jessica M.
Love this straightener. Always gets the job done quick & on the first try. I have tried many straighteners before landing on this one
María C.
Miami
Does this one hurt the hair?