Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersHerStyler
NIB Pink Colorful Seasons 7 15" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder

by HerStyler

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON 7- New Edition- Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening...

Does this one hurt the hair?
Start your review of NIB Herstyler Pink Colorful Seasons 7 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder!
Marie C.
Ward, AR
Love this. It is a very good hair straightener for the price. I have very thick hair and it's hard to find a straightener that will work and this does.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
It wasn’t that good, it’ll heat up but it’ll also pull my hair causing damage and frizz. I’m not sure if it was just this one the purple one used to do the same. Eventually the seller said always get the black one I finally did and I still have it.
Burgandy L.
Wickliffe , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Purchased this herstyler flatiron from Amazon for only 20$ , figured if it doesn't work I'll send it back.By far this flatiron is better than my expensive one I had prior that broke.For 20$ if it breaks in a year it's not a big deal.Most definitely a good deal.
Noah R.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this my last year in high school. That was 5 years ago. This has so much life in it. Leaves my hair smooth and silky and it comes with a heat protection sleeve to make sure its safely cooling down once you put it up. Love it.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
i love my herstyler flat iron best choice I have made I also love that its ceramic plates and it doesnt break my hair
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
Ive been using a pink Herstyler for years. After many failures with other brands I was so happy to find a straightener that works. I love how fast and easy it is to use
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I personally don't own this but my sister does and I use it a lot! It heats up quick and in one pass your hair is already pin straight! She's had it for about 8 years now and is still going just as good as the day she got it and the cord is very long too! I'd say it's worth the money!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This straightener is awesome and works great with my hair type. My hair is thick, course and damaged, but after using my hair feels amazing! It also takes less time to straighten, other straighteners would not work nearly as fast on my hair or nearly as good. I first tried my cousins herstyler and was hooked! Got mine in a 3 piece set on Amazon for a great price! Definitely highly recommended especially if you have had troubles with other straighteners.
Cynthia R.
Crossett, AR
I have used this brand in hair straighteners since I was a teen. In fact, I still have the same straightener. It still works like new.
Jenna F.
Nj
I got this for $25 bucks on amazon (not expecting much) but WOW. It straightens my thick curly hair so well. If you’re thinking about getting this, GET IT.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...