NIB Herstyler Pink Baby Curls 9-18mm Wand Curling Iron w/ Free Styling Spray uploaded by Caitlin P.NIB Herstyler Pink Baby Curls 9-18mm Wand Curling Iron w/ Free Styling Spray uploaded by Caitlin P.

BY HERSTYLER

Baby Curls features: A range of 3 color finishes Single black tourmaline barrel Lightweight Free thermal protective glove Stylish, color coordinated design One year manufacturer warranty Tourmaline barrel creates smooth, glossy curls Ceramic technology... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
So I have always wanted a perm but I’m terrified of commitment, problem solved! I have had this curling wand for a little over a year, it was a gift so I’m not sure how much was spent on it but I can tell that however much it cost it’s totally worth it! It heats up super fast and makes the softest tightest curls. People ask me if my hair is permed and idk if that’s a complement or not but it’s the look I’m going for so I’m totally in love with it!
Abby B.
My herstyler works extremely well. I have to hold for a few seconds but the curls hold all day and I can usually sleep on them for a Bracht second day look. It’s very easy to burn yourself however so use the glove they provide!
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Love the tiny curls it creates but it doesn't come with adjustable heat setting. The curls don't last me days like my other wand but it has a great price so I dont mind.
Mariana S.
Lawndale, CA
This is amazing. I have it from Khol' s This is not so expensive.To have the best results use it just after you dry your hair...
Jasmine A.
It is very good and if my favoirte becuose it come with a sry and the wond heat up very very very fast and does it fast to.