BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without... see more...

NIB Herstyler Green Colorful Seasons 1.5
NIB Herstyler Green Colorful Seasons 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Bailey B.
West Plains, MO
This was my first straightener ever. I bought it at a kiosk in a mall and was totally in love with color. It did good for awhile, but then the cord somehow burned a hole into itself and would SPARK anytime I moved it a certain way. Definitely scary and had to stop using it right away in fear of causing a fire.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
This was okay, was about 60$ and did its job. I have kinky coarse curly hair and this just felt like it was damaging my hair , and I always had to run through my hair multiple times. Probably good for someone who doesn't have curly hair.
Ashley H.
Browns summit, NC
I’ve had this hair straightener for about 5 years and it works like a new one ! Have tried to try other ones but nothing goes to the level of this one !HerStyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener
Guadalupe A.
Cameron
They are horrible break fast and over priced at the mall I got ripped off if you really want one buy through Amazon for 20 don't be fooled to buy I g this for 100s of dollars
Alli V.
Hinesville, GA
Got this 5 years ago and still works like it’s brand new. Survived many moves and vacations. Still even looks brand new. Doesn’t burn my hair compared to other brands I️ have used. Totally worth the splurge!
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
Absolutely loooooooove this hair straightener. I've had mine for a good 6 years now and I absolutely love it. It gets hot in literally second! The ceramic plates leave your hair slick. It's very durable. It's very easy to curl your hair with also if you don't want to straighten your hair. Definitely worth the price you pay.
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
This straightener is okay, but probably not worth the amount i paid for mine ... i paid near $300 for this.. not sure if i was ripped off my the little mall stand or what, but it steams and burns my hair often, not a smooth straighten at all
Paige S.
Trumann, AR
Worst straightener I have ever earned. This was terrible and broke after a few months. I hated it and customer service wouldn’t give me my money back. It feel cheaply made and gets way too hot. My hair is super fine and it definitely isn’t good for me.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
Although I do not have this straightener anymore (not anything to do with how the product works, I broke it on accident) it was wonderful. I could straighten or curl depending on what I wanted to do. A tad expensive, but soooo worth it.
Kodie S.
Heber City, UT
Had this straightener for a long time! The best quality straightener I've ever bought. They last and you never have to worry about them pulling your hair. I love them!