BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler COLORFUL SEASON Flat Iron/Straightener MSRP $200 Product Description. Colorful Season is the ideal fashion product based on our classic ceramic straightener. Solid ceramic plates that guarantee fast and smooth straightening results without... see more...

NIB Herstyler Green Colorful Seasons 1.5
NIB Herstyler Green Colorful Seasons 1.5" Ceramic Hair Straightener Flat Iron w/ Free Tool Holder
Buy on Amazon
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
Absolutely loooooooove this hair straightener. I've had mine for a good 6 years now and I absolutely love it. It gets hot in literally second! The ceramic plates leave your hair slick. It's very durable. It's very easy to curl your hair with also if you don't want to straighten your hair. Definitely worth the price you pay.
Monica D.
I've been using this hair straightener since high school and I will never replace it!! My first one lasted about 4 years and I bought the same one after that which I've been using for almost 5 years. It's the best!!!!!!
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
Although I do not have this straightener anymore (not anything to do with how the product works, I broke it on accident) it was wonderful. I could straighten or curl depending on what I wanted to do. A tad expensive, but soooo worth it.
Jessica L.
Clinton, CT
I love love love this hair straightener! I can use it when my hair is still damp or when it's dry. It makes my hair shiny and soft and doesn't kill it. When my first straightener broke (my dog knocked it off the counter) I immediately ordered another one. I love the floating plates because it gives me the option to curl as well. Would highly recommend for anyone who needs and great hair iron
Whitney K.
I LOVE my straightener!!!! I have had it for 7 years and would never change to a different one!! I love how I can straighten and curl my hair!!!
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Love ir the hair looks awesome when i finish ir last for a long time always shiny hair would recomendó it to everyone its worth it
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love this straightener because I'm able to straighten my hair and curl it with this tool. And it gets very hot!