BY HERSTYLER

Herstyler Grande G25 Curls 52 mm - professional curling wand - clip less - w/ glove product description. Enjoy beautiful curls with our stylish animal print grande curler. Create curls, waves and incredible body to your styles with the HerStyler... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love the herstyler straightners they are the only irons I use to straighten or curl my hair, they have the rotating plates, so they help with curling as well. They can add different temperatures. That would be nice, I live the colors!!
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Love love LOVE my her styler curling wand. First of all, the cheetah print is adorable, and I got it for a great deal when I purchased it with the her styler straightener (which I also love!) I love all the different curls I can make with this wand - it's great!!
Alexis Y.
Morristown, TN
Works great and something I enjoy using. I use this product more than I originally planned on because I like it so much.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
It works well I just haven't got d hand of it always burn my self but it does make good curls
Bebo Z.
Desouq, Kafr elshiekh
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product
Portia o.
This was so beautiful like gold .I really like how it looks in the first place.it always good at working.