Niapads ® - Facial Pads for Acne and Acne Scars uploaded by Samatha P.

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• I have had acne since I was a teenager. I still get the o...1 Answers
  • Do these actually work ? I've never tried any thing to fi...1 Answers
  • What are the ingredients in these pads?1 Answers
Review (1)
Samatha P.
Redwood City, CA
I love these pads - when a pimple is about to show up, I take a pad, cut it to size and add drops of water to wet it. Place it one the spot and it goes away. Here's a review from Amazon USA by another user:
Extremely fast shipping! These pads work wonders for my teenage son who has problematic skin. Immediate results were visible after one use! I'm beyond impressed and will definitely place another order as soon as they're needed! Niapads are the equivalent to little miracle workers when your skin wants to "misbehave". Results after just one use are unbelievable. Niapads are a MUST have! Purchase with confidence, as this seller is absolutely honest and promptly and politely answers whatever question you may have.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have had acne since I was a teenager. I still get the occasional breakout now during that time of the month. I'm now 29 and looking fr something to fade my acne scars of 13+ years. Anyone have any positive experiences with this particular product?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
What are the ingredients in these pads?
cynthia y.
San jose, CA
Do these actually work ? I've never tried any thing to fight my scares .Also how much does this product cost ?