BY NIAGARA #6 in Starch

Niagara® Spray Starch makes ironing easier and faster, protects your fabrics from stains and keeps the wrinkles out longer. Creates a sharp, polished finish and works great on jeans, shirts and household linens.

Allyssa D.
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. Niagara starch spray has been a household staple in my family for generations, this is a product that does not disappoint! After ironing and using this spray, my clothes come out wrinkle free and slightly stiff but not too stiff, I love the smell of this spray and I feel it lingers on the clothing but doesn't take away from the clean laundry smell. I will definitely continue to use and repurchase this product.
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
I have never used spray starch until I got this in a box. I actually had to call my grams to find out, first, how to iron clothes lol and second how and when to use startch! She got quite a laugh at talking me through it! But now, I am like...Who needs a wrinkle releaser when you have this?? If you follow the directions, it won't leave your iron all gross and sticky! And yes, I thought I knew it all and learned the hard way! A light coating on my work dress pants or skirt and pass with the iron and bam! It's like I had them professionally done, look at me being all grown up and all!!
Jessy C.
Boy was I shocked when I opened the box and had the Niagara starch spray! It was perfect timing I had a business meeting I had to attend to the next day so why not try it out right away! I was amazed at how easy it was to use. I waited a few for it to sink in to the material and it left NO FLAKES! Yes I said no FLAKES anyone who has used this kind of spray before from a different maker will understand how amazing that is!! I have already purchased another one for my sister to use and she loves it as well.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
I want to start by saying this is an amazing product because my clothes that need that special attention has it with Niagara spray starch plus because my clothes feel amazing everytime I use this product, I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Christie W.
Niagara is a good light spray starch. I did not use it as a heavy starch. It worked really well on linen pants and also T-shirts. If you're looking for a stiff starch, you will have to use a lot more spray than what I was using. I did not have a problem with the gross white flaky mess that some spray starches leave behind.The spray does come out evenly and does not leave clumps.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I sew and Niagara Spray Starch does wonders for the fabrics I use. It keeps them crisp and fresh making them easier to sew. Thanks for the sample @influenster I really appreciate it. It helps me keep my finished products looking crisp and new also!
Lisa R.
Pine Hill, NJ
We get dressed up weekly for church. One of the issues is keeping our clothes fresh and pressed all day long to make it to night service. I have started using the Niagara Spray Starch on my son's dress shirts and it definitely helps maintain that fresh ironed look longer than when we didn't use it. It is very easy to use. Just put a light spray on the fabric and iron as usual.
Justine F.
Baltimore, MD
The starch of my childhood... turns out its just as great as when my mom used it when I was growing up. I don't iron a ton, but when I do I want it to be easy and to LAST. This starch really does the trick and makes my amateur iron-jobs look totally professional.
Chelsea M.
Salem , OR
I didn't love the smell, but other than that this product is everything it claims to be. I may just be sensitive to this type of spray, the smell did not stay with the clothes after I was done ironing so I wouldn't rule this product out strictly based on that!
Jalisa M.
Saugus, MA
I literally love this stuff. I had a shirt that would not get rid of wrinkles until I used this. I just happened to use this when I received this for free to try.  PriceSmart® Exclusive - Niagara® Original Professional Finish® Spray Starch 20 oz. Aerosol Can