BY NIAGARA #4 in Starch

Niagara® Spray Starch makes ironing easier and faster, protects your fabrics from stains and keeps the wrinkles out longer. Creates a sharp, polished finish and works great on jeans, shirts and household linens.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I received Niagara starch spray for complimentary purposes in exchange for this review.
All opinions are my own.
I usually do not iron but having the starch spray on had helped inspire me to try pressing my pants, tops, and dresses.
I took out the old ironing board and iron and sprayed down my tops and pants for a conference I attended and they came out perfectly wrinkle free.
did not take long and I did my ironing while watching tv.
I suggest to all of my mom friends to give the starch spray a try.
Jlyne H.
Jlyne H.
Frisco, TX
When I first received this product, I was a bit skeptical about how effective it would be. I have used other brands that would leave white flakes all over my clothing and would also get a clogged nozzle within minutes of use, but that wasn't the case with Niagara Spray Starch Plus Original! This spray has a clean, light scent that leaves my clothes refreshed and smelling great. The formula does not flake as long as you wait a few seconds after spraying onto the clothing for the product to fully absorb into the fabric. Niagara Spray Starch Plus Original gets out even the toughest wrinkles with ease. It actually made ironing more fun and I look forward to using it again and again!

Niagara® Original Spray Starch Plus 20 oz. Aerosol Can
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Baytown, TX
I began using this product mainly for using on my husband's clothes and now I use it on almost anything. I read the label carefully for instructions on how much to use and how to use it for best results and I would recommend to anyone buying this product that they do the same thing. I decided to spray more than I should to get a heavier look and the clothing was so hard I had to rewash it. Otherwise, this spray starch is the best there is on the market. I will not be switching anytime soon and have bought some for immediate family to try. Especially great for people who are cleaning and pressing work uniforms like scrubbs or school uniforms. This product really holds all day long and keeps the clothing looking fresh and crisp. I love that they have many different options to choose from. This product does not have any skin irritabiltiy problems for me or a heavy fragrance.
Lynnette P.
Lynnette P.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I enjoyed trying out the Niagara spray starch that influenster sent to me for free. I was amazed at how well it keeps my clothes wrinkle free for days after ironing! I didn't realize how much time I was wasting by not using Niagara starch when I iron. You can really see a difference days later on the clothes ironed with it next to the ones ironed just with steam. The only caution is when ironing whites and especially white shirts. I did get some minor scortch stains from spraying a bit too much product and not turning the temperature down on my iron. So be very careful with the whites!! Otherwise I highly recommend! In the picture I used Niagara on the right side if the shirt and the shorts, just steam on the left.
Cherry O.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Ironing was made enjoyable because it took less time using the Niagara Spray Starch Plus Original that I received complimentary from Influenster as part of this campaign.  Ironing was super fast and easy.  It did not take multiple passes with the iron to get rid of the wrinkles.  Not only does it get of wrinkles fast and easy, this also protects clothes, and makes them last longer. I love this so much, that I love ironing NOW!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Clearwater, FL
I try not to iron if o can help it. But since getting Niagara Spray Starch in the mail I decided to try it out on a dress I recently bought. I only wore it once because I couldn't iron the wrinkles out after washing it. I tried ironing it again with the starch and it worked. I ironed a couple other items I was packing for a work trip. After I unpacked them at my destination they just needed a slight touch up from where I folded them.

I really liked how he fabric felt crisp and like it had a little weight to it after I ironed it with the starch. As much as I don't like ironing, I'm going to be doing more if it with Niagara.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Ironing my husbands uniforms is a morning routine snd 1 I'm not fond of. Hers my tip when there fresh out of the washer spray lightly with Niagara and dry on permanent press before using it took me 1/2 shirt pants full of wrinkles but now I take out dryer spritz and run the iron over that gives me 20 more minutes of sleep it's s no brainer #complimentary #contest @influenster @niagara_starch #pressonniagara now on to my Cotten 1piece out of the draw spritz removed all wrinkles took less then 3 minutes
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
One of my other loved besides beauty and skincare is my love of vintage linens and everything tea related. And Jane Austen. When I get my linens washed after a tea party or dinner, I starch and iron my linens so they are ready to use. I was sent the Niagara Original Spray Starch for free to review from Influenster. Surprisingly I have never used this product before. I loved it! It was light and not very perfumy, which I love. I would use this again! #influenster #influencer #niagrastarch #teaparty #linenlove #janeausten #pressonniagara #complimentary #contest @influenster @niagara_starch
Penny O.
Penny O.
This is a miracle in a can. My husband is a Mechanic for a City so  even though he gets dirty with the heavy line vehicles they still want him to look clean and pressed. Crazy hu? They buy the cheapest uniforms and expect a miracle. Ever since I used this product it has been. It is so easy. I just spray his pants and iron. I am so happy with this product and I have to admit he's one of the best dressed men. No wrinkles... Thanks Niagara
Amy H.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
I love this #niagara #spraystarch. I was so happy when i saw i was in the #niagarabox. I have already told my family and friends how awesome #niagara starch works. It helps your iron glide, so it saves you more time, if you werent using the niagara spray starch. It helps get wrinkles out so much. I have a silk shirt that gets every wrinkle possible in it. When i used my niagara spray starch and ironed the wrinkles out, it was wrinkle free. Needless to say, i looked very sharp for my job interview i had. #complimentary #contest #pressonniagara #influenster