Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Chantal J.Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Betty M.Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Amanda D.

BY NIAGARA

Niagara® Original Lemon Spray Starch.
Crisp finish.
Sharp look, without excess stiffness neat, fresh finish iron glides easily.
Professional Finish®.
Good Housekeeping promises limited warranty to consumers, replacement or refund if defective. see more...

• Does this spray really works because I've been looking fo...8 Answers
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this starch and the smell! Very similar to other expense starches out there. Doesn't leave any flakes and leaves my clothes smelling good like lemons! Will recommend to anyone who's on the hunt for a new starch!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
You can purchase this for about a dollar. Worth every penny and very effective. I love the smell of this starch and find that it does a great job keeping my clothes wrinkle free. I don't ever have an issue with debris left behind on my clothes. The can is very easy to use.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Me encanta Usar Niagara! Cuando plancho la ropa! Y la verdad que plancho mucho, lo uso en todas las telas difíciles y quedan nítidas, en casa nunca puede faltar, económico y excelente calidad lo compro en súper mercados y en tiendas por departamentos lo recomiendo!!
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Wow Niagara is a great start spray you know it's my go to when I am ironing my clothes especially it's the only product that I trust around my professional work clothes! I would definitely recommend it to all my people that love to have their clothes freshly ironed and ready to go for the day Niagara will keep your clothes feeling fresh smelling amazing and looking sharp for the day I would definitely pick this up!
Betty M.
N Plainfield, NJ
Very good product. Which every housewife should have, because it leaves clothes witthout any kind of wrinkles! I recommend 100%, I use it and you will not regret!
Fiona B.
This is one of my all time old school spray starches. I've used this as well as my parents when ironing. Love the lemon scent and gives you that crisp " fresh from the cleaners" look.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
Wow, I had just about forgotten Niagra spray starch was still around. If I ironed and starched, it would be my choice. I remember my mother using this, and I'm 54 years old! It's great!
Mellissa S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Niagara Starch aka old faithful! For some reason, creased jeans were popular at some point in time so we used this faithfully in my home as a teen. Now, I use it for my business shirts.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the smell. My mother used it and now I use it all the time. Doesn't stain clothes or leave any left over residue which is great.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
I totally love this starch spray it helps me when I have to iron my clothes and my siblings and my parents it does wonders
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
Does this spray really works because I've been looking for one and it's hard to find a great one