Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Betty M.Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Amanda D.Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Chantal J.

BY NIAGARA

Niagara® Original Lemon Spray Starch.
Crisp finish.
Sharp look, without excess stiffness neat, fresh finish iron glides easily.
Professional Finish®.
Good Housekeeping promises limited warranty to consumers, replacement or refund if defective. see more...

• Does this spray really works because I've been looking for one an...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Decorator Expert
Me encanta Usar Niagara! Cuando plancho la ropa! Y la verdad que plancho mucho, lo uso en todas las telas difíciles y quedan nítidas, en casa nunca puede faltar, económico y excelente calidad lo compro en súper mercados y en tiendas por departamentos lo recomiendo!!
Betty M.
Betty M.
N Plainfield, NJ
Very good product. Which every housewife should have, because it leaves clothes witthout any kind of wrinkles! I recommend 100%, I use it and you will not regret!
Freya L.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Esto es lo mejor para planchar mi mama por años y años esto es lo que usa y deja todo muy bien y tiene rico olor.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Decorator Expert
I LOVE this starch. It smells amazing and there's no residue after spraying on the fabric.
Anahi O.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Wow Niagara is a great start spray you know it's my go to when I am ironing my clothes especially it's the only product that I trust around my professional work clothes! I would definitely recommend it to all my people that love to have their clothes freshly ironed and ready to go for the day Niagara will keep your clothes feeling fresh smelling amazing and looking sharp for the day I would definitely pick this up!
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Decorator Expert
Love this starch and the smell! Very similar to other expense starches out there. Doesn't leave any flakes and leaves my clothes smelling good like lemons! Will recommend to anyone who's on the hunt for a new starch!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
I totally love this starch spray it helps me when I have to iron my clothes and my siblings and my parents it does wonders
Mellissa S.
Mellissa S.
Decorator Expert
Niagara Starch aka old faithful! For some reason, creased jeans were popular at some point in time so we used this faithfully in my home as a teen. Now, I use it for my business shirts.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
I love the smell. My mother used it and now I use it all the time. Doesn't stain clothes or leave any left over residue which is great.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Decorator Expert
Mi salvación como no se lo planchar muy bien esto
Me saca de apuros y deja la ropa nítida
Mariame T.
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
Does this spray really works because I've been looking for one and it's hard to find a great one