Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Betty M.Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Amanda D.Niagara Spray Starch Aerosol Original Lemon uploaded by Chantal J.

BY NIAGARA

Niagara® Original Lemon Spray Starch.
Crisp finish.
Sharp look, without excess stiffness neat, fresh finish iron glides easily.
Professional Finish®.
Good Housekeeping promises limited warranty to consumers, replacement or refund if defective. see more...

• Does this spray really works because I've been looking for one an...6 Answers
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow Niagara is a great start spray you know it's my go to when I am ironing my clothes especially it's the only product that I trust around my professional work clothes! I would definitely recommend it to all my people that love to have their clothes freshly ironed and ready to go for the day Niagara will keep your clothes feeling fresh smelling amazing and looking sharp for the day I would definitely pick this up!
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this starch and the smell! Very similar to other expense starches out there. Doesn't leave any flakes and leaves my clothes smelling good like lemons! Will recommend to anyone who's on the hunt for a new starch!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can purchase this for about a dollar. Worth every penny and very effective. I love the smell of this starch and find that it does a great job keeping my clothes wrinkle free. I don't ever have an issue with debris left behind on my clothes. The can is very easy to use.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta Usar Niagara! Cuando plancho la ropa! Y la verdad que plancho mucho, lo uso en todas las telas difíciles y quedan nítidas, en casa nunca puede faltar, económico y excelente calidad lo compro en súper mercados y en tiendas por departamentos lo recomiendo!!
Betty M.
N Plainfield, NJ
Very good product. Which every housewife should have, because it leaves clothes witthout any kind of wrinkles! I recommend 100%, I use it and you will not regret!
Fiona B.
This is one of my all time old school spray starches. I've used this as well as my parents when ironing. Love the lemon scent and gives you that crisp " fresh from the cleaners" look.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
I love the smell. My mother used it and now I use it all the time. Doesn't stain clothes or leave any left over residue which is great.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esto es lo mejor para planchar mi mama por años y años esto es lo que usa y deja todo muy bien y tiene rico olor.
Dagmara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well and smells good. It does not leave your clothing stuff like old school starch.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this starch. It smells amazing and there's no residue after spraying on the fabric.
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
Does this spray really works because I've been looking for one and it's hard to find a great one