Niagara 32-Pack 16.9-fl oz Purified Water

by Niagara

Purified by reverse osmosis. Eco Air Bottle - lightest and strongest. 32 pack offers best value.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Niagara 32-Pack 16.9-fl oz Purified Water!
How would you rate this product?
Mission, TX
Niagara 32-Pack 16.9-fl oz Purified Water uploaded by Ale A.
Best bottle waters for school and i like them because they taste good and they're cheaper.
El Cajon, CA
Water is water. But this and Aquafina are the brands that I drink. And only like to drink.
Niagara water is always affordable and delicious! My kids and I love drinking this water!
I really love water I always drink water I’m always hydrated because I drink this water
Anniston , AL
Puts a lot of the high priced brand waters to shame! It's cheaper and tastes better!
I hate when my water tastes like tap water but thus in is one of the few that doesn't
Cheap bottled water.... Good for the price. Water is water though. It's all the same.
Dunkirk, NY
Great water with a clean fresh taste. Plus it is Eco-air bottle and 100% recyclable
Norwalk, CA
I love going to the market to get this brand of water at the 99 cents store n CA
Columbus, GA
This water is inexpensive and great for people on the go to carry in their purse

Looking for your answer?