BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum

Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum

What it is: A high-strength vitamin-and-mineral blemish formula with 10 percent pure niacinamide and one percent zinc PCA.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores and OilinessHighlighted Ingredients:- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and signs of congestion, visibly brightens skin tone.- Zinc PCA: Visibly regulates excess sebum activity.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Niacinamide (vitamin B3) reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10 percent concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc PCA to balance visible aspects of sebum activity. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.

how many times you guys use it?once or twice a day?
Im kinda debating if I should buy it or not since I have acne that’s pretty bad but I don’t now if I should since I’ve tried many things and they don’t work?
[product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1%-2-oz/-60-ml] I have very dry and sensitive skin and I’m wondering how this has affected those with the same?
Start your review of Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Aleisha M.
Glasgow
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Aleisha M.
I was hesitant to try it because I’ve heard bad thing but I think it’s because this product purges your skin and draws out the impurities. Once I got over the purging stage there has been a big difference, redness is fading, pores are getting smaller and I get compliments all the time on my skin now!
Kelly W.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Kelly W.
Such a beautiful formula soaks well into the skin non greasy or sticky after applied. I would recommend this brand to anyone lookong to try try out a new skincare brand. it's affordable and does what it says.
Bobbie R.
Luton, Bedfordshire
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Bobbie R.
I love this serum, I bought it in the hopes it would help with my textured and acne prone skin. It has worked wonders! I have been using it for around a month now and I just apply a little drop before I put on my moisturiser. I can see a difference now.
Dorota K.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Dorota K.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Dorota K.
I do really like this product. It’s affordable but it does the job well. It brightens your skin and helps with dark spots. I use it in my morning skincare routine. Only thing I’d change is the consistency, it can be a little sticky at times and foams up ( not always though).
Samantha F.
Cardiff , Cardiff
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Samantha F.
Absolutely in love with another product from this amazing company. This really has helped reduce the fine lines around my eyes. It’s so affordable and such great value for money as the results it’s given me I think it could be double the price and I’d still buy it. It was £7.99 so worth every penny.
Minahil A.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Minahil A.
I genuinely think that this product is the best solution for acne, blemishes and spots. I have been using this product since a year now and you guys trust me it is very effective product, my skin feels super fresh and clear after using it, definitely going to repurchase.
Joanne P.
LondonUK
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Joanne P.
This is so easy to add to your skincare routine as it can be safely paired with many other actives. I’m using this for textured skin, in particular my forehead. I tend to use at night with my retinol and it works as a nice buffer to prevent any irritation. Half a vial is enough for my face and neck, so the product lasts ages.
izzy S.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by izzy S.
amazing!!!! i love this product so much, my favourite skin product ever and it cleared up my skin so much.
Helen M.
Rotherham , South Yorkshire
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Helen M.
I have been using the ordinary niacinemide serum for about 10 months now and my skin has never looked better. Bit of background I have oily skin with hormonal acne. This stuff has reduced how much oil I produce and along with a 5% benzoyl peroxide gel I hardly ever get acne anymore. It's like my holy grail and I will probably use it forever!
Jade R.
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum uploaded by Jade R.
This is a fantastic inexpensive product! The niacinamide and zinc combination is ideal for those with oily/acne prone skin. It helps to clear up spots and blemishes with the added anti microbial propitious of zinc! I use this twice a day and my skin has never looked better!!!The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL

1,373 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...