Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersNia24
Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz

NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz

by Nia24

PreDamage.  PostDamage.  UnDamage. Niacin-Powered Skin Therapy For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage 24-Hour Prevention, Repair, and Protection MicroNutrient Delivery:  Niacin Body Repair Cream 2.5% Pro-Niacin™ Patented Formula Physician Recommended; Fragrance, Color & Dye Free; Allergy Tested; Non-Comedogenic This nutrient-rich cream delivers intense moisture while it improves the appearance of photo-damage on the decolletage, shoulders and hands.  Age spots and discolorations visibly diminish with a proven brightening complex.. Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin™ strengthens the skin barrier. Pro-Niacin™ is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation. A brightening complex containing Licorice, Mulberry and Bearberry extracts plus Luna-B White helps reduce hyperpigmentation and imperfections. Pot

How well does this work on severely dry hands?
Start your review of NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz!
Alison M.
NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz uploaded by Alison M.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I’ve used this as a hand cream for about 4 months. This bottle lasts forever! I love the soft scent and the immediate moisture it delivers to my hands. I will definitely buy again and also look into other products by this brand.
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,469 reviews
NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz uploaded by Kelly M.
This silky cream is a must for dry hands and necks. I have seen results however I am only 32, so do not know how this will work on more mature skin. The price is a little daunting but this will be a repeat indulgence. The relief this brings is long lasting and for that I am grateful.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The NIA24 Damage Repair for Decolletage and hands is amazing!  I received a full sized bottle in one of my many beauty subscription boxes.  The texture is slightly on the thick side and does sit on top of the skin some, but if you use right after the shower, it soaks in nicely.  Also, this stuff just really works!  I actually use it on my whole body, which works out fine.  I can even use it on my face without any breakouts.  I have been trying to get rid of a tan that I now hate and it's working!  Just a couple of months later and my tan is bearly visible!   I liked it so much and it worked so well, that I had to buy a second bottle.  I highly recommend!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's a good product; I used in the past. Want to use again to help fade blemishes, but I'm not sure if it's gentle enough for the neck and shoulders.
Melanie L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I starting using this several months ago and I’m obsessed It is one of the few creams designed for décolleté that works It’s lasts forever so well worth the price
Heather H.
Richton, MS
I love this lotion. I typically use at night and even in the morning my hands feel super moisturized and soft. I probably would not be able to purchase again due to steep cost but if you can afford, it definitely works.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so happy to have received this hand and decolletage cream in the BeautyFix box. I mainly use it for my hands and love it. I put it on at night with gloves and wake up with soft hydrated hands. The product absorbs beautifully and I love that it has no scent. I plan on repurchasing.
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz uploaded by Tasha H.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I received this in a BeautyFIX subscription box awhile back & never used it. I gave it to my mom recently & she seems to like it. Hasn't said much, just that yes she uses & likes it. So not a lot of details.
Lindsey S.
Lansing, MI
Got this in a beauty box. LOVE. Makes my hands so soft and has a light pleasant scent. Pretty pricey though- I don't know that I would pay $60 for a hand cream. But I would highly recommend it if you want to spend that much!
Eva B.
Brooklyn
Received this in a Derm Store Beautyfix box. I don’t use it much but i do like the thick texture. I have some scarring on my arms now so i plan to use this as a moisturizer for that since niacin helps heal wounds so I’m hoping for some fading.. we’ll see