NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz uploaded by Felecia F.

BY NIA24

PreDamage.  PostDamage.  UnDamage. Niacin-Powered Skin Therapy For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage 24-Hour Prevention, Repair, and Protection MicroNutrient Delivery:  Niacin Body Repair Cream 2.5% Pro-Niacin™ Patented Formula Physician Recommended; Fragrance, Color & Dye Free; Allergy Tested; Non-Comedogenic This nutrient-rich cream delivers intense moisture while it improves the appearance of photo-damage on the decolletage, shoulders and hands.  Age spots and discolorations visibly diminish with a proven brightening complex.. Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin™ strengthens the skin barrier. Pro-Niacin™ is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation. A brightening complex containing Licorice, Mulberry and Bearberry extracts plus Luna-B White helps reduce hyperpigmentation and imperfections. Pot see more...

• How well does this work on severely dry hands?1 Answers
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a good product; I used in the past. Want to use again to help fade blemishes, but I'm not sure if it's gentle enough for the neck and shoulders.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
The NIA24 Damage Repair for Decolletage and hands is amazing!  I received a full sized bottle in one of my many beauty subscription boxes.  The texture is slightly on the thick side and does sit on top of the skin some, but if you use right after the shower, it soaks in nicely.  Also, this stuff just really works!  I actually use it on my whole body, which works out fine.  I can even use it on my face without any breakouts.  I have been trying to get rid of a tan that I now hate and it's working!  Just a couple of months later and my tan is bearly visible!   I liked it so much and it worked so well, that I had to buy a second bottle.  I highly recommend!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Awesome product to promote the repair of sun damaged hands and chest. Soft formula that leaves sensitive skin feeling moisturizer and light. Highly recommended by dermatologists.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
How well does this work on severely dry hands?