NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands, 5 fl oz uploaded by Felecia F.

BY NIA24

PreDamage.  PostDamage.  UnDamage. Niacin-Powered Skin Therapy For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage 24-Hour Prevention, Repair, and Protection MicroNutrient Delivery:  Niacin Body Repair Cream 2.5% Pro-Niacin™ Patented Formula Physician Recommended; Fragrance, Color & Dye Free; Allergy Tested; Non-Comedogenic This nutrient-rich cream delivers intense moisture while it improves the appearance of photo-damage on the decolletage, shoulders and hands.  Age spots and discolorations visibly diminish with a proven brightening complex.. Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin™ strengthens the skin barrier. Pro-Niacin™ is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation. A brightening complex containing Licorice, Mulberry and Bearberry extracts plus Luna-B White helps reduce hyperpigmentation and imperfections. Pot see more...

• How well does this work on severely dry hands?1 Answers
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The NIA24 Damage Repair for Decolletage and hands is amazing!  I received a full sized bottle in one of my many beauty subscription boxes.  The texture is slightly on the thick side and does sit on top of the skin some, but if you use right after the shower, it soaks in nicely.  Also, this stuff just really works!  I actually use it on my whole body, which works out fine.  I can even use it on my face without any breakouts.  I have been trying to get rid of a tan that I now hate and it's working!  Just a couple of months later and my tan is bearly visible!   I liked it so much and it worked so well, that I had to buy a second bottle.  I highly recommend!
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Sun Damage Repair For Decolletage And Hands 5 fl oz/150 ml more...
This has been a life saver fir my hands. I use my facial skin care on my chest but my hands often bogey neglected. This brings the color and rids of dullness on my hands and arms. This product absorbs fast so its perfect for daily use.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sun Damage Repair For Decolletage And Hands 5 fl oz/150 ml more...
I received Nia24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands in my BeautyFix subscription box. I used this moisturizer all over my body and while 5 oz might not seem like a lot, it lasted my since September. It was light yet provided a long lasting hydration. I don't really stay in the sun and I don't have sun spots, so I can't comment on this cream working on those skin issues, but it was a really nice moisturizer that hydrated the skin and didn't irritate it.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Awesome product to promote the repair of sun damaged hands and chest. Soft formula that leaves sensitive skin feeling moisturizer and light. Highly recommended by dermatologists.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's a good product; I used in the past. Want to use again to help fade blemishes, but I'm not sure if it's gentle enough for the neck and shoulders.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
How well does this work on severely dry hands?