BY NIA24

Niacin Powered Skin Therapy For Moderate To Severe Sun Damage Physician Recommended Duo-Action Sun Damage Prevention And 100% Mineral Sunscreen In A Weightless, Oil Free Lotion That Absorbs Instantly For Complete Protection. Continuous, Deep Delivery Of Pro-Niacin™ Strengthens The Skin Barrier Pro-Niacin™ Is Clinically Shown To Visibly Improve Skin Tone, Texture And Hyperpigmentation Advanced, Broad Spectrum Protection From Uva/Uvb Ultra-Violet Rays 100% Physical Sunscreen With The Mineral Protection Of Micronized Titanium Dioxide And Micronized Zinc Oxide Vitamin E Helps Repair And Protect Skin Alpha Bisabolol Soothes And Hydrates Suitable For Sensitive Skin 5% Pro-Niacin™ Patented Formula Spf 30 Oil-Free Tap Into Skin's Own Self-Protective Powers 24-Hours A Day With Patented Nia 24™ - The First Inside-Out Topical Niacin-Powered Skin Barrier-Building System.&Nbsp; Inside, This Patented Micronutrient Delivery System Brings A Useful, Continuous-Release Form Of Niacin To Skin.&Nbsp; Outside, Skin's Barrier Is Restored And Signs Of Damage Dramatically Reversed, Ensuring Stronger, Better Skin That's More Resilient To Sun Damage.&Nbsp; Overall Skin Tone And Texture Improve. Improve The Appearance Of Sun Damage, Hyperpigmentation And Brown Spots Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines &Amp; Wrinkles Improve Skin Tone, Texture &Amp; Firmness See Stronger Skin With A Better Self-Defense Against Visible Signs Of Sun Damage And Moisture Loss Physician Recommended Allergy Tested Fragrance, Color &Amp; Dye Free Non-Comedogenic Prevention Now Starts From Within The Benefits Of Nia 24™ Help To Prevent, Repair And Fight The Visible Signs Of Sun Damage. Skin Cancer Foundation Facts: In Our Lifetime, 1 In 5 Americans Will Be Victims Of Skin Cancer More Than 90% Of All Skin Cancers Are Preventable - Caused By Sun Exposure The Risk Of Melanoma Has Doubled In The Past Decade.&Nbsp; It Is Responsible For 75% Of All Skin Cancer-Related Deaths. This Product Is Recommended By The Skin Cancer Foundation As An Effective Uv Sunscreen. 866-Niadyne (642-3963) Nia24.Com Made In The U.S.A. &Nbsp; see more...

Alex D.
Westminster, MA
Purchased at: Dermstore
NIA24 Sun Damage Prevention 100% Mineral Sunscreen, 2.5 fl oz

I’m not a huge fan here. Let’s break it down.

We will start with the Positives ...

➕Non-comedogenic. I honestly don’t feel like it clogs my pores.
➕It works. My skin is very protected from the sun when I wear this. I use it when working in the yard, or at a sporting event for my kids. Times when I know I’ll be outside for a while.
➕Stays in place. It’s not water or sweat proof, but I still feel like it keeps me protected even if I do work up a sweat.
➕Packaging. Gender neutral, simple, attractive packaging.

Negatives ...

➖White Cast. It’s does put off a white cast. If I’m wearing makeup on top of it, no big deal...right? Well my husband, who doesn’t wear makeup, looks sickly pale when wearing this.
➖Texture. It’s heavy. It’s thick. I feel like my skin can’t breathe.
➖ It burns. I don’t have overly sensitive skin. This product does claim to be suitable for sensitive skin. When I rub it into my skin it instantly burns. Although the burning sensation does not last for long. The sensation fades as the product dries. I have found the more often I use this sunscreen, the less my skin reacts this way.

I don’t always reach for this product. It’s just not the best option for my fair, dry skin. I believe it would be better suited for mature skin.
Beauty R.
My favorite summertime sunblock its light and smells delicious. This sunscreen does not have the typical spf smell to me it's more like a perfumed lotion with spf. Its doesn't leave that bad of a white cast especially for deep toned women like me. I feel comfortable conducting my daily routine with this on my face without wondering if anyone is thinking what is that on her face 😆!
Brianna M.
It’s oily for me as I do have oily skin. I have only tested the product on my hand... I really don’t even know if I am going to try it on my face. The smell is awful. To me it smells like old people, it’s really off to me and I’ve had this product on my hand for a few hours and the smell hasn’t gone away 🤮
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
I received this product in Beautyfix. It is a very basic mineral sunscreen with fragrance. I used it on my face and the white cast was horrible on my medium skin. It is a thick white cream, everything I hate on mineral sunscreens. I was able to layer makeup on top and I didn't get super shiny or too oily but considering the high price of this product, the formula should be more elegant i.e no white cast or perhaps tinted? two options that have worked much better for me are: Paula's choice super wrinkle defense SPF30 or Elta MD physical SPF 41. I'm using the NIA product as a hand cream and no, I would not purchase once I'm done.
harris D.
One of my favorite hands down. Super hydrating and dries very well. The formulas feels super greasy at first but trust me, your skill will absorb it. Doesn’t leave behind the white cast most sunscreens leave behind. Worth the money!
Miriam M.
I had high hopes for this sunscreen. It didnt make me oily which is the only thing I liked about it. Sad part is it had a horrible white cast on me. As soon as the white cast was gone I was left looking purple. Purple is my favorite color but that wasnt pretty. I put makeup on top and that didnt cover up the purple. I gave it to my sister and she is in love with it.
Mura C.
I first received this as a sample in my Birchbox subscription and didn’t touch it for a while until I needed sunblock and was out of my usual Neutrogena. I decided to give this a try and it made a believer out of me. My skin is on the oily side but this adds no extra oils and applies so smooth and evenly. No whitish residue left on skin and sinks right in. Doesn’t cause breakouts either so when my sample finished I had no problem in purchasing the full sized product. Now a staple and won’t do without this. A little costly at almost $50 but can u really put a price on good skincare?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I received this in my Beautyfix by Dermstore box and I love it. I have a few different moisturizers with SPF that I use, but I usually don’t use mineral sunscreen but it tends to be chalky and leave a white cast on my face. This one doesn’t and I like that it has anti aging benefits as well. I’m excited to keep using it and see if I get all the benefits of improving my skin tone, reducing fine lines and just overall improvement of my skin.
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
Came in my beauty fix subscription and I did not expect much since it is just a sunscreen. I was definitely surprised though, it initially went on white and made me look pasty but it evened out under my makeup. It definitely prevented sunburn as that day I stayed outside in direct sunlight for hours. It even seemed to keep the oil in my face somewhat at bay which was an unexpected perk.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
I love this chemical free sunscreen not only because it is great for sensitive skin and doesn’t make me break out but it has the added benefit of the niacin complex which promotes cell turn over and new collagen. This formula is special because it has the patent on the mechanism to actually get the niacin molecule inside the cell where it can get the work done! No other skin care formula with niacin in it has this!!!! So that means the niacin is just wasted because it can’t get inside the cell. So interesting right?!