BY NIA24

Niacin Powered Skin Therapy For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage Physician recommended duo-action sun damage prevention and 100% mineral sunscreen in a weightless, oil free lotion that absorbs instantly for complete protection. Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin™ strengthens the skin barrier Pro-Niacin™ is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation Advanced, broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB ultra-violet rays 100% physical sunscreen with the mineral protection of micronized Titanium Dioxide and micronized Zinc Oxide Vitamin E helps repair and protect skin Alpha Bisabolol soothes and hydrates Suitable for sensitive skin 5% Pro-Niacin™ Patented Formula SPF 30 Oil-Free Tap into skin s own self-protective powers 24-hours a day with patented NIA 24™ - the first inside-out topical Niacin-Powered skin barrier-buildi see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I like Nia24 products and have used most of their line. I appreciate a skincare brand that is trusted enough to be sold at dermatologist offices and high end skincare stores. This sunscreen applies nicely and absorbs fairly quickly. I use it when I will be active or not wearing makeup, since I don’t find my makeup layers well over it. It doesn’t irritate my skin and keeps me from burning even during sunny summers in the south.
I love the NIA24 sunscreen. I wore it on vacation in FL and it kept the sun at bay. I did reapply every 2 to 4 hours depending on how often I went in the water.
Hayley A.
Encino, CA
Soaks into the skin without you feeling greasy. Doesn’t leave a white film. Doesn’t make you break out.
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I got this as a sample. And I really love it. Cleared up my skin. And left it smooth.
Stephanie S.
Is this one ok for kids?