BY NIA24

2009 CEW Indie Beauty Award Winner PreDamage. PostDamage. UnDamage. Niacin-Powered Skin Therapy For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage 24-Hour Prevention, Repair, and Protection MicroNutrient Delivery: Niacin SPF 30, Oil-Free 5% Pro-Niacin Patented Formula Physician Recommended; Fragrance, Color Dye Free; Allergy Tested; Non-Comedogenic This all-in-one cleansing scrub gently removes dead skin cells. Pro-Niasomes, which are spherical Jojoba Beads infused with Pro-Niacin, help wash away skin s visible imperfections. Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin strengthens the skin barrier. Formulated with Pro-Niasomes, spherical Jojoba Beads encapsulated with Pro-Niacin. Visibly improves dry patches and uneven texture. Chamomile, Oat and Sage calm and soothe skin. Sunflower Oil instantly hydrates skin. Pores are primed to receive the maximum benefits of our Skin Strengthen see more...

Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
I like to use this in the summer when my face is oilier than normal. It’s a tougher scrub but works great! I use it in the shower and it makes my skin super smooth and soft. I would definitely buy it again.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I like Nia24 products and have used most of their line. I appreciate a skincare brand that is trusted enough to be sold at dermatologist offices and high end skincare stores. This scrub is mild enough to be used daily and will leave your skin so soft. If you have issues with Niacin, you may not want to use this product though.