BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNIA24
NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex, 17 fl oz

Nia24 NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex, 1.7 fl oz

by NIA24

2009 CEW Indie Beauty Award Winner PreDamage. PostDamage. UnDamage. Niacin-Powered Skin Therapy For Moderate to Severe Sun Damage 24-Hour Prevention, Repair, and Protection MicroNutrient Delivery: Niacin Repair Cream 5% Pro-Niacin Patented Formula Physician Recommended; Fragrance, Color Dye Free; Allergy Tested; Non-Comedogenic Neither heavy nor too light, this fortified cream visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by enhancing the skin s barrier function, accelerating repair and delivering continual moisturization. Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin strengthens the skin barrier. Pro-Niacin is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation. Vitamin A helps to improve elasticity and skin texture. Antioxidants Green Tea and Rosemary restore and protect skin. Ceramides reinforce the skin barrier to maximize the

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nia24 NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex, 1.7 fl oz!
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Very moisturizing and I wear this every day under makeup. It love it. I wish it came in a bigger size tube, but great for traveling. It’s not cheap, but worth it. I also like that the scent is really light and natural.
Carey Y.
Fallston, MD
Love this product this is the power house of the product line and was recommended to me by a plastic surgeon. Saw results after a few weeks.
Bianca K.
Definitely pricey for lotion but it is extremely gentle on the skin and light feeling. Plus it smells very pleasant. You’ll always feel refreshed and hydrated after putting this moisturizer on. It’s worth it if you have touchy skin.
Lisa B.
Burke, VA
Nia24 NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Lisa B.
If one ingredient of the skincare kingdom were to be dubbed the "magical unicorn" ingredient , it would probably be pro niacin. It literally does everything you could imagine to improve the health of the skin. I CAN NOT be without this product! Want to improve your skin tone, texture, hyperpigmentation, banish dehydration? This product does all of that! It's my favorite one and done product for clients looking for simplicity in their skincare routine (of course you need to apply sunscreen on top, but you get my point).
Carly M.
Marion
LOVE this product. This is one of the best products I’ve ever used. Not oily. Takes care of dry skin & goes on smoothly.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I like Nia24 products and have used most of their line. I appreciate a skincare brand that is trusted enough to be sold at dermatologist offices and high end skincare stores. I like this lotion and find it is a good daily one on days when my skin doesn’t need anything extra. It absorbs quickly and provides sufficient moisture for my combination skin. However, Nia24 may not be suited for anyone with sensitivity to Niacin.

Looking for your answer?