BY NIA

Nia Sunday Detox Whipped Clay Peel-Off Mask is a double detox for skin showing signs of a long week or epic Saturday night. Rich clay mousse draws our dirt and debris from pores to reduce the appearance of blackheads, then dries to a peel-off mask to lift away dead skin cells for smooth, radiant skin. Infused with skin optimizing Nia-114 + exfoliating fruit extracts to reset skin for the week ahead.

Buy on ULTA
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
okay, so my friend actually received this from work to test out. I decided to try it and i can't say I'm impressed. I like the whole idea behind this skin care line, and i think the technology is really cool. This is a foam peel off mask! weird, i know. You apply it all over the face with the foamy product, it dries down and you peel it off. It does that it says its gonna do by being a gentle peel off mask but i almost feel like it didn't do anything with my skin. It didn't hurt one bit when i took it off but it doesn't peel in one try ( thats not a deal breaker) but i don't know...it was just weird. OH MY GOSH!! i totally forgot....the way it smells is TERRIBLE. I couldn't stand it, it was very strong, and very chemically. Its nothing special, i have tried better and i have tried worse so theres nothing more to really say.
Maira H.
Studio city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really cool mask. It's strange because it's a whipped mask but it makes it fun and entertains you. I always recommended this when people come in asking for a charcoal peel off mask. This mask peels of very gentle and won't hurt your skin. After you spray some in your hand, smooth out on your face. Let it completely dry and as you peel it off you reveal truly brightened healthy skin. Yes it smells different but rest assured that they didn't add some harsh fragrance that could potentially cause you to break out. I like this mask.
Stefanie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It comes out as a goal and it spreads to a thin charcoal layer. It dries quickly in about ten minutes and I love how easy it is to peel it off! The next day my little black heads were gone and my pores smaller. It really makes my skin look destresssd.
Christina H.
Denver, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst smelling mask I have ever used, also it did not work at all. It's a good idea for a mask but its formulation is awful. This product is not good at all.
Melissa I.
I find the mask itself to be great for detoxifying but I don't love the foam. It's definitely more difficult to get it in the smaller areas of the face. Once applied it works well.
Maria V.
Perfeito,maravilhoso tudo que um mulher precisa pra se sentir bonita,com certeza irá arrasar em qualquer lugar
Jennifer H.
Calgary
Absolutely love the smell
Find it hard as an aerosol to gain the right amount of product
Feels great and refreshing and tingly
Haven’t noticed a huge difference in three weekends of using it
Emily K.
Is this a good products?
Moi L.
What is this product for? Thanks babes