BY NIA

When that afternoon slump sets in and skin is low on natural glow, give it a boost of energizing goodness. This unique, double-duty formula features a breathable matrix of light-reflecting ingredients that brightens and illuminates, restoring natural glow, while a fusion of caffeine and ginger instantly rev up dull, lifeless skin. Skin optimizing Nia-114 rehydrates, soothes and smoothes on contact. Apply to wakeup midday makeup, or anytime skin needs a pick-me-up.

Yulisa C.
This product is truly the best I use it before make up or after cleansing my skin and wow it gives it an amazing glow and the shimmering is very natural easy to bland and feel just great in the skin I would definitely but it again I was very adorable 2
Patricia M.
Vineyard Hvn, MA
Should be a great moisturizer for the lips. I still do not know this product, but it sure should be very good.
Shaylee B.
I love this product. I have had problems using a tinted moisturizer in the past because of my skin tone, but I was very surprised when I applied the product and it didn't look strange. If you are looking for something that just barely adds color, if any, this is a great product.