Nia 24 Treatment Catalyst

by Nia 24

Nia 24 Treatment Catalyst is a nourishing face oil that fortifies skin and acts as a performance-enhancingn catalyst to accelerate the results of other skincare products. Five percent Pro-Niacin along with essential vitamins and fatty acids fortify the skin barrier and improve the health and condition of the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nia 24 Treatment Catalyst!
Stacy C.
Plymouth, MI
Nia 24 has recently become one of my favorite skin care lines. The formulation and actual products are of such high quality that they mirror a prescription product. Treatment Catalyst restores moisture in my skin and is intensely nourishing. It is expensive for only a 0.5 fl oz bottle ($71), but is definitely worth it!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I like Nia24 products and often find them sold in high end beauty stores and dermatologist offices. This serum is a medium consistency and absorbs quickly. It is a great add on to my regular skincare routine. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and glowing. I like the glass bottle and dropper too.
Nedime S.
Nia24 treatment catalyst is a lightweight oil that transforms any moisturizer into a complexion brightening, treatment. I added 3 drops of this into my daily moisturizer day and night and was able to notice my skin got brighter over time.

Looking for your answer?