NHL Stanley Cup uploaded by Brittany B.

BY NHL STANLEY CUP

NHL Stanley Cup
  • "Well seeing that hockey is the best sport in th world, I would say the Stanley Cup finals are pretty great as well." in 1 review
  • "The finals, I'm a big fan LOL, doesn't always happen like tjat tho!" in 1 review
Anna R.
Hockey is one of my favorite sports to watch especially the Stanley Cup! It's always entertaining and keeping you on the edge of your seat. Not to mention how incredible it is to watch these people flawlessly skate around on ice. I know I couldn't do it!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
I'm a huge fan of Hockey thanks to my husband, and I feel like this sport doesn't get as much attention as football or baseball, but it definitely should. This sport is intense and very entertaining to watch, I never thought I would yell at the TV but this has me doing that all the time!
Ashley C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hockey is pretty much the most underrated of the major sports in America, and that's sad. Even if I don't have a dog in the race, I treat the Stanley Cup opener at least like a holiday, I'll take the day off. And if any of my teams are it (Chicago Blackhawks, Boston Bruins or Montreal Canadiens), you're not likely to see me until it's over. The 2016 Stanley Cup had abysmal ratings, which was surprising because the Penguins are immensely popular. I wasn't super interested in it, but I still watched. Half the fun of the Stanley Cup is the NHL bracket challenge, which works just like any other playoff bracket scenario, narrow it down to the final two teams, then pick a winner. 2014 & 2015, I nailed it, last year, my brackets were so bad I threw them away before the Cup race was over.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
HOCKEY!!!!! I love hockey. Huge fan. And there's nothing better than playoff time, except maybe the return of hockey in October after the 4 month hiatus. The Stanley Cup is legendary. Name another big league trophy that you can drink out of? I love the history of the Stanley Cup. Every member of the winning team not only gets their name engraved onto it forever but they also get to spend 24 hrs with the Cup during the offseason to do pretty much whatever the want and share it with family and friend. The Cup has been through everything and has seen and done so much. If only that thirty five pound silver cup could talk. The secrets and stories it would have. There's nothing like hockey and Lord Stanley's Cup. #becauseitsthecup
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
It's the spray of fresh shaved ice, it's hard hits, dropped gloves and fisticuffs, goal horns and cellys, determination, persistence, hard work and dedication, it's speed, power and finesse. It's the road to the only cup that matters, it's the Stanley Cup. There will never be a better sport than Hockey. It's a sport you can watch no matter what team is playing, it's rarely not entertaining. It's a sport where underdogs can rise, and greats can fall. Most commentators keep even the most dullest of games interesting, so it's fun for everyone.
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As a TB Lightning fan, I've gone to a bunch of Stanley Cup games the past few years including two finals games! Ivan assure there is no sporting events like it! The passion and the speed and the roar of the crowd inside will take your breath away. Get into hockey!!!!
Jasmine S.
If I could convince anyone to watch hockey (which I try and fail to do daily) I would make them start watching during the stanley cup playoffs....you'll be on the edge of your seat every game even if you're not watching your team. I prefer not to have heart problems, but I continue watching hoping that one day Ovi will be lifting the cup 😎
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hockey is definitely my favor thing to watch in the winter and my favorite activity is going to hockey games!! It's so much fun during Stanley cup playoff games (although the tickets are extremely expensive) the opportunity to cheer on your favorite team during game 6 is thrilling and definitely a great experience for everyone!!
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
Mom grew up in a hockey family. Uncles playing for minor league teams. I grew up in a hockey home also. My husband played hockey growing up. We both Grew up cheering for the Blackhawks, and can't wait to have our first born here in a few weeks to share our hockey love with her.
Giselle C.
Finals are always entertaining and the Stanley Cup is no exception! Luckily my Blackhawks took it two years in a row, but lost our way last year. But definitely watched it. It's a must watch and it's even better when you get friends and family to watch with you.
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who's your favorite team ?
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
What's your favorite team?
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this the holy grail of hockey
Mariah L.
What's your favorite hockey team?
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Would this be game tickets be appropriate for a teenager? I'm thinking of buying it for my niece and she loves items like these?