Nghia cuticle nippers D506 full jaw uploaded by Tabitha L.

BY NGHIA #60 in Cuticle Clippers

Tabitha L.
As a freelance Nail Artist, I need implements I can trust will do the job every time. These are for professional use only, and should stay that way. You only use to trim hangnails and that’s it.
Janet P.
Athens, GA
I love the Nghia brand cuticle clippers. They are pretty sharp and easy to use. They give clean cuts. Only think i don’t like about this one is the little prong thingy. It tends to rust easily over a short time and makes clipping a little stiff.
GIGI j.
Los Angeles
I keep buying these numbers over and over and over again because they're so good! They're such a great price and so nice and sharp definitely be careful if you're an amateur!
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
One of the best cuticle nippers out there. It is made and sold in Vietnam and all professional asian nail salons use this. If you get lucky and talk the owner into selling you one, do it! It has a nice design that fits your palm nicely, easy to use, antirust, and I would definitely buy again.
Mary N.
Burnsville
Cheap (purchased in Vietnam) and personally used professionally in a nail salon. They also sell nail clippers as well.
Kha F.
Jersey city, NJ
Alright. Does its job. Very easy to cut yourself tho or maybe that’s just me. All different models.
Tieu My N.
I have used this product since childhood and most of my acquaintances use it. This product is very durable although you have used it for many years. Remember to dry it after use.
Angela M.
Calgary, AB
I won’t use anything else! The are the sharpest and most precise cuticle nippers out there.