NFL Mobile

by NFL Enterprises LLC

NFL Mobile is updated for 2014 and bringing more football to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Get breaking news, in-game highlights, live game scores, custom team news, follow your Fantasy Football Team, watch Fantasy Live and more. Verizon customers can upgrade to Premium Features on iPhone for access to live games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights and for the first time, local Sunday games! Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and get NFL RedZone on Sundays. New for 2014, Verizon customers on The MORE Everything plan have access to live NFL games and NFL Network without a Premium subscription; NFL RedZone is available via additional subscription for $1.99 per month. Subscription auto-renews monthly. Data usage applies for app download and use. NFL Mobile Features: · Videos Catch all the game day action with NFL.com video on demand. · News Keep up with all the breaking news from around the league. · Alerts Sign up for your favorite Team Alerts, NFL News Alerts and Tune In Alerts. · Team Stay on top of your team’s progress all season long with real-time updates. · Game Center Get a comprehensive breakdown of every game. · Fantasy Football– Follow your NFL.com fantasy team directly in the app and watch a live stream of NFL.com “Fantasy Live” · Plus, check team standings, stats, rosters and schedules, browse the NFL.com shop, find game tickets, or read expert analysis virtually anywhere. · Premium Features Verizon customers can upgrade to Premium on iPhone for $4.99 per month to access live games on Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights and for the first time, local Sunday games! Plus, stream NFL Network 24/7 and get NFL RedZone on Sundays. Subscription auto-renews monthly. · Log in with select cable providers to stream NFL Network and NFL RedZone on your iPad. · Audio Pass All customers can subscribe to NFL Audio Pass via the following subscription options for access to live and archived game audio. Prices vary based on time of purchase. To view current pricing please visit: https://audiopass.nfl.com/nflap/secure/packages?ttv=0 o Season o Season Plus o Weekly o Playoffs Get more football with other great NFL Products including: NFL NOW, NFL Fantasy and NFL Fantasy Cheat Sheet. Learn more about the NFL Mobile products at: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl For Customer Service/ submit comments and questions go to: Note: Data usage applies for app download and use. LIVE Video support on iPad tablets is available from selected cable or TV providers. Due to rights restrictions, live video playback via HDMI cable and AirPlay is not supported. Local CBS and FOX games vary based on your current geographic location. The games available will match the television listings of local cable providers in the region where you are currently located. Location information is required to provide live local CBS and FOX games and to enforce NFL Blackout restrictions of live games. Blackouts for live streaming of NFL games apply to the following: • Live games on CBS, FOX, and NBC will be blacked out within a 75 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out. • Live games on ESPN and NFL Network will be blacked out within a 35 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out. • Preseason live games on NFL Network will be blacked on in any market in which the game is broadcast locally. This includes the 75 miles radius from the home team’s stadium, but may include additional locations as well. NFL Mobile Privacy Policy: http://static.mobile.nfl.com/privacy.html

What’s your favorite football team? Mine is the giants 💙🏈
What are the benefits of this?
What's your favorite NFL Football team? NFL Mobile
Start your review of NFL Mobile!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm more of an MLB At-Bat girl myself but I appreciate being able to keep track of my Philadelphia Eagles and NFL Mobile is proficient enough at giving me up to date info and play by plays.in reviews
Kansas City, MO
NFL Mobile uploaded by Shannon R.
I love the NFL! Every time I walk into Arrowhead Stadium, I am warmly greeted by staff and asked if I need any help. The stadium itself is super nice, the seats are comfortable with backs, and the bathrooms are always nice as well. The food and drinks sold there are super pricey, but we tailgate so we bring our own food and drinks. The stadium is super secure, and I always feel really safe while there. There are TONS of people who are in that stadium, and it can be hard to move around at times, but generally all the fans are super nice and will cooperate with each other, even in giant crowds. I am so glad my boyfriend and I got season tickets and good seats, because this season is gonna be the best one yet! Mahomes is on a roll and we want to meet him lmao😂😂#arrowheadstadium #letsroll #redfriday #gochiefs #roadtothesuperbowl #nfl
Las Vegas, NM
At first i had a hard time using this app but once i got the hang of it its one of my favorites. Football is my 2nd favorite sport and the 49ers is my team.
This app is awesome it keeps you updated about the NFL and also it tells you who is going to play against who and who won the game.
Volga, SD
Una aplicación para seguir y ver todo lo relacionado con la nfl mucho mas simple
We love having this app so that we can see all of the latest news and the game schedules. It's great that you can have the app remind you of things and set your notifications to show the things you want to keep up to date on.
Penn Hills, PA
This app keeps me up to date on all things football. Latest headlines redone alerts fantasy scores. You name it this app gives it. It has a feature that allows you to select your favorite team so you can stay more up to date on what they are doing.
Techie Expert Level 4
I'm a huge Dolphins fan, but I live in Iowa so they aren't covered much around here. This app allows me to stay in the know on my beloved Phins. I'm also the commissioner of a fantasy football league and this app is very useful for me there as well.
Techie Expert Level 4
I love the mobile app. It jeeps you up to date on all the teams. So you know what is going on
Stockton, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great great app, what a good way to stay connected with your favorite football team, plus you can watch some games absolutely free not all games just a few everyday Thursday and Sunday, Monday, if your a big football fan this app is for you trust me 🏈
Techie Expert Level 1
Go Cowboys!!! I’m a die hard Dallas fan. I always have this app downloaded during football season so I’m able to keep up with my boys.